Broadalbin- Perth Bomb Threat

Cops assigned to Broadalbin-Perth HS after bomb threat
Updated: Wednesday, December 19 2012, 11:59 AM EST
BROADALBIN – Uniformed police officers have been assigned to patrol Broadalbin-Perth High School following a bomb threat at the school.

According to a message from the Superintendent Stephen Tomlinson posted on the district website, the armed guards were hired as a precaution following the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.

This was the message posted on the districts website:

A Message from the Superintendent of Schools
Over the past few days, we have received a non-specific bomb threat against our high school. While we always take such threats seriously, in the wake of last week’s horrific events at Sandy Hook, I want to assure parents that we are taking all possible steps to investigate this threat and bring the individuals making the threats to justice. With the help of local law enforcement agencies we are investigating the source and credibility of this rumor. As precaution, we have assigned uniformed police officers to the high school for the remainder of the week.
I cannot emphasize this strongly enough: Making threats against a school is a crime. Our local and state police are already investigating the threats, and they will make arrests if warranted

We had one a week for like 5 or 6 weeks when i was in middle school.

Yeah we had 3 to 4 a year all throughout middle and high school. Basically a go home early day.

we need to have stronger bomb control. this is fucking nuts.

Good one!..Although I figured you would applaud the use of armed police patrolling the school…Only 130,000 more districts to go…

They should make bombs illegal.

They should just give everybody bombs.

That would make a bomb threat irrelevant.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

The fucking problem is punishments are not strict enough. You should be thrown in prison for making bomb threats against a school, not “probation with community service” or some other bullshit that gets handed out to these kids.

People aren’t afraid to commit crimes because our justice system is a fucking joke.

I watched a few specials on Russian prisons, fucking SRS business.

Black dolphin for the win.

Yet we laugh at the ridiculousness that happens in Russia on youtube daily. Like people pulling guns on people in the street and just shooting at them in broad daylight. I do like the stricter punishment thought but your example sucked.

creeps got it. :number1

If Black Dolphin existed here in the U.S. I would be afraid to piss wrong in fear of getting thrown in there.

We need stricter prisons/sentences for sure.

For some things perhaps. We already have the highest percentage of our population locked up in the civilized world. There have been many studies about deterents to crime. I remember reading about how 150 years ago, Pickpockets would work the crowd picking pockets at public hangings of pick pockets…

lots of smart asses in the begining of thread :lol:lol:lol

What we need is stricter laws for CRIMES THAT FUCKING MATTER. 90 days for an open container on the sidewalk is FUCKED.

who the fuck gets caught doing something like that? :Idiots

wayne does

yet manages to troll likely the most prestigious restauraunt in all of manhatten without getting in trouble.

Wut… :rofl

Think of the trouble we can get into next year with a semi tractor, pulling a flat bed with atleast 3 cars with a combined HP of around 2500hp! LOOOL

I guess its something to look forward to in 2013. :slight_smile: