Brochure Truck & S2000

I didn’t feel like doing SHIT today so I went for a dirt road cruise with the truck.

Shots of the S2K are from back in June after my Big_Red paint correction that I am finally editing/posting now. Shots are nothing special with the standard, run of the mill locations…one of these days I’ll do a proper complete shoot of my own shit with some buck wild rig shots, but I never seem to get around to it. :lol

First one is fucking amazing.

Great pics! Number one is too legit. Were these taken at the old naval commissary in Scotia?

first one is cash for sure!!!

First one FTW. What’s the current mileage on that truck? :rofl

I love the first one, looks so evil, just needs moar Honda 2000 :lol

Thank you gentleman.

Needs more blood :ninja

The S2000 ones were taken close to there in the industrial park, its a favorite spot of mine I use quite often. Lots of neat stuff in there and its nice and flat with long straight roads.

:lol…38,500 and change. :Idiots

Def a good spot for the blood.

Car looks really good KBB. Don’t go changing too much. Real talk.

Jim if I see one more picture shot at the damn naval yard I will smash your small penis lens!

otherwise not bad :slight_smile:

i like the first more than others, except the fog lights… look a bit fake to me.

awesome pictures tho, im still convinced you’re the best at realistic photos

s2k has SHIT on the windshield.

+1

1st pic looks so dope, would love to have photography skills like this

I may not even fuck with the car. If I do anything it will get coilovers and CCW LM20’s or something along those lines. Its a great car the way it is.

:rofl
I have new spots :lol

It needs a bath, it has Rick Moranis SHIT everywhere!