Brownline Metalworks Digital Torque Wrenches at Maximal Performance

Been using this wrench myself for a bit and to be honest with you I was surprised with the quality at this price point. It feels solid, works perfect, and has all the features you need. To give it a real test I let my dad and brother borrow it for a week as they’re both certified mechanics at a dealership. They said they felt stupid for spending $400 on the snap-on ones they have as this does everything they do and is of equal quality.

Check out the video below for the details.

Introductory price of $100.

Order it here: http://www.maximalperformance.com/store/brownline-metalworks-digital-torque-wrench/prod_151.html

That’s pretty sweet actually, I may pick this up :tup:

does it do torque to angle? If it did, I’d pretty much finish in my pants for that $$$

It doesn’t but Brownline is very open to input so I’ll pass it along and maybe they’ll throw it into a future model.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

They’re way ahead of us apparently. They’re working on adding it to the next generation but it will add cost (no mention of how much). They’re also working on an attachment that will go on any wrench to measure angular rotation.

I have been looking for a decent torque wrench, I may just pick one up.

If they do an integrated torque angle, I’m sold.

If/when they do tq angle I would take one as well. Looks great and at the $100 price point even without angle is a great buy for most hobbyist.

Yeah, the torque angle one will be pricier and is probably a ways off just for a heads up…just so you know.

Bumping this as a new shipment just came in. I had a few NY orders but not sure if they’re from anyone here…if they are then post up what you think. I have yet to hear a negative comment about these on the ones I have sold.