Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

It’s about to get really really cold here at work… they shut our gas off saying they didn’t get the payment, but the payment posted on Friday. :mad: :mad:

Dominion…:madfawk:

i know how u feel. my building feels like its 45deg right now. the art room has no heating ducts (because they had the bright idea of putting us in the room that was originally added on to be something else). we have space heaters on and they dont do shit, cause its a big oom.

She’s cold and posts on Pittspeed…get ready for the offers to warm you up!

that sucks

:frowning: Hubby is at work… :sadwavey:

what cracks me up is it just got shut off, they did get the payment so it should be back on in the next hour or two since they fucked up and Jenn is already trying to use it as an excuse to levae work and go home :rolleyes:

…and they’ll probably want to charge a reactivate fee!

Actually Dominion is such assholes, that they probably won’t come back until tomorrow to turn it back on. We’re about to find out.

And the temp dropped 5° already… :frowning:

light a fire in the garbage can…like union workers on strike

ROFL, we were talking about building a fire in the high-bay (basement type thing, it’s actually an old gymnasium from when this building was a school).

my office is warm… my server room is ice cold :frowning:

cry for me too!!!

are you getting the requisite “are you cold or are you just happy to see me?”

set ur cavy on fire for heat!:smiley:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha nips rule :eek4: :embarassd

Dominion wants a $2600 deposit :eek:

And we still have no heat… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

deposit for what didn;t they get their fucking payment?

thats the way it is supposed to be!

That’s crazy…

Your paycheck didn’t bounce did it? Utility turn off, deposit for gas…That would make nervous.

No, they lost the payment (that was paid online through our bank). Then they found it, but I guess the payment was still late or something, so we have to call the LOCAL office whose phone number seems to be MIA, and argue with them to turn it back on.

It’s in my General Manager’s hands now… :scared:

I don’t pay the bills, I just work here… :hs: