BSaint Media

These guys were @ H2Oi for those of you that came. Had the blue, yellow, and white E36 M3’s.

http://vimeo.com/9594396

Looks like it’ll be a sweet film.

Looks pretty killer

lmfao @ the kid falling in the water!

i have a video of brett almost doing the same thing :rofl

BSaint is good stuff, talked with him a bunch on Bimmerforums. He usually makes badass videos.

Nope, no you dont talk to him. Stop trying to look cool. :Idiots

BTAINT

Benny, you make me LOL

dude is infamous on bf.c for trying to steal this dude’s gf who turned out to be a total whore or something.

there was a bunch of huge threads on it, both of their relationships were quite public on the forum :rofl

:rofl

Read: Jenna.

Ban for you.

Thanks man, it’s just me in the Estoril M3 though I drove down with some other guys in VW’s and the LSB E46 M3

And Benny make sure you get your facts straight… never tried to steal anyone’s gf, but I did talk to her after her and her ex broke up. She came up to PA to go to school and well I just banged her a few times that was the extent of it…

Don’t lie benny… you would too if you could.

pics for reference

<3 you benny see you on BFC :wink:

o fuck, would def annihilate both vaginal cavities

yeah man, that trench was slick, and i almost lost my shoe mid flight. clearly im more nimble than the guy in the video though :lol

with the LM-R’s??

if so, i painfully watched some redneck back up, and the tow hitch from his vehicle slam that dudes wheel. i tried to get his plate but the guy got out and tried to fight me. not gonna get in trouble in OC MD for fighting a billhilly over some one elses’ wheels. sorry. i tried though

oh snap :rofl

btaint in with the FACTS.

Yes, indeed I

visualizing this made me nauseous.

yeah, I wouldn’t worry about it. I’m not lol

lol right.

hahaha Had to :slight_smile:

:rofl