Buf, Roc & Syr Evo Owners

Any Evo owners in upstate NY should know about Street Tuned Motorsports (http://streettuned.org/).

For those who know Emery, you probably know he’s great at what he does. He doesn’t cut corners, and bends over backwards for his customers.

I called him on a Saturday afternoon to see if he could install my swifts, a dp and tp, mbc, gauge pd and gauges that week. Even though he was already working on three cars at the time, he had me come that night, and I had my car back the next day. Normally, you would think if someone was turning a car around that quick that the quality would suffer. Not the case with Emery. Everything was clean, thought out and installed perfectly. After burning the rest of the winter gas out of the tank, I went back for a tune.

Needless to say, at 20lbs of boost, the car has more than met my expectations. I will only take my to Street Tuned Motorsports for future mods that are beyond my capabilities.

There are quite a few people in our neck of the woods who claim they can harvest the power of an Evo, but Emery is the only guy I trust to do it. Again, if you own an Evo and live in or around Rochester NY, do yourself a favor and visit Emery at Street Tuned Motorsports.

Well Emery is a sponsor on the site… so I am sure everyone knows who he is.

:tup: for a good review!