(Buffalo) 2006 WRX Limited, 35k miles, clean. 56k no way

Sold.

blahhhh i like this. i wish you were a dealer so i could trade my stupid audi in on this… maybe i should just try to sell my car privately…

actually… if this is leased, then doesn’t it kinda belong to a dealership? so maybe there is a way i could just trade my car in to them towards this? hmm. any ideas? If that is possible i’d like to come see it sometime this week for sure

While I prefer the 04-05 style, 06-07’s look awesome in wagon form, and the limiteds are very nicely equipped, plus the brakes and engine are a huge plus. Thumbs up on being vegetarian!

Definitely doesn’t belong to a dealership.

It belongs to a leasing company. And the terms permit me to buy out the lease and sell the car in the same transaction. I spoke with one of their customer service reps about this at length. Took notes as she walked me through the process, it’s described in the first post.

If it goes back to the dealer you’ll pay at least $3k more for this car. And it’ll be four months from now, and I’ll have wasted 4 months of payments and insurance on a car I’m not driving.

Just sell your Audi and please PM me if you have more questions about the logistics instead of getting my thread all off track. :smiley:

ok well thank you for explaining, and i believe that i was keeping on track with speaking about a possible transaction regarding your car. :slight_smile:

I’ll consider just selling my car outright. Until then, GLWS.

No worries, I appreciate the interest. :smiley:

For anyone who’s interested but not keen on paying for a report on the car, ebay has a free autocheck report on the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220675050281&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123#v4-35

Accepted a deposit yesterday, took it to buyer’s mechanic to have it inspected this afternoon. They’re happy and are now getting their loan organized.

Pretty much sold, will update if anything changes.

Thanks for all of the interest!

Sold.