Buffalo area snowboarders?

I want to go to KB today around 4:00ish. Anybody want to go?

Whats the ticket cost? Im too lazy to go to the website…

skiiiii…

i might go if my dinner plan got cancelled…lol…

ticket is about $28-$29 for night (4-10PM)

long live Schuss!!

I just called. Today is the final day for $30 unlimited pass.

I work til 4, so by the time I got home got my shit and make it to KB it would be around 5 probably, I dont know how it is there but $30 seems a little steep…

I wonder if theres a student discount… I still have my college ID :slight_smile:

theres only 3 trails open

f-that

holiday valley ftw

:word: no shuss there tonight tho

I’m heading out to HV in about 15 minutes… see the main post for info on how to find me…

schuss kinda stink too…

wtf. tuesday, thursday, saturday -> night at KB

wednesday and friday -> night at HV.

KB :tdown:

i’m going to holiday tomorrow afternoon around 4 pm. a couple other nyspeed’ers are going to.

i’ll be there.
$24 with a college id!

word. that’s why we’re going.

HV was PACKED tonight, the conditions were wonderful though, only like 4 spots of ice on the 6 different runs I went on…

Was an overall good night and for someone who’s still learning (this was my 7th time out), it was great and I figured a lot of stuff out although traffic sucked…

Also almost got my right hand chopped off at the end of my 2nd run right near the Tann’ lodge… stopped on front edge, lost it a little and landed on the board and both hands facing up-hill… the instant I looked up a boarder was trying to stop on heelside and nailed me right in my right forearm about 2" up from my wrist with the edge of the board… I so thought I was going to need stiches or worse from a sharp edge… turns out about 5" of my wrist is just swollen up really damn good and I can’t move my wrist much without pain… still rode for another 2 hours before I called it quitz though.

^^^^^ How the bnidings working out for you?

anybody know about this place?? Peek and Peak Ski Resort

http://pknpk.com/Images/Pages/trailmap_large.jpg

1405 Old Rd, Clymer, NY

Schussmeister has 8 hours deal with them tomorrow!!

Been there a couple times for competitions… needless to say its ok

Bindings worked out great other than getting used to them and getting used to a tuned board… while learning toe-side… needless to say I’ve got many spots of brusies, aches and pains from all the tumbling I did last night; but the bindings are such an up-grade it isn’t funny.

:picard:

I got lots of good gear for sale if anybody is looking