Buffalo Auto Auction

I was looking up a number in the phone book and found this. Anyone know what its all about?

Also, while we’re on the subject; anyone ever go to the police impound auctions? Any good deals? Do you have to ahve a liense or whatever

For the police auctions I’m pretty sure you need a license. My friends dad used to go to them all the time and he always got some sick deals. He bought an awd 91 talon with like 75k on it for $800 bucks, an 88 legend in mint condition with higher mileage for $400 and an 82 (i think it was) corvette for like $1500.

As for the other place, I have never heard of it.

And call me back, beyotch.

I was always under the impression the police/impound lot was a public auction open to anyone

dre, i used to work there. its located on rt 20 in derby. its a dealers only auction.

damn.

so who wants to give dre a dealer licnse?

my old boss got like a 97 5 series all ghettoed out for like 2 grand a few years ago

i saw so much shit go for so cheap…

ugh. made me sick. and so many shady dealers fucking with peoples cars… ive got some stories from working there

Me too.

The police auction over by buff state is open to the public.Its on wed. You need to be there before 10:00 to get a card to bid, then the gates open at 12:00. You cant start the cars open the doors, pop the hood, cant really do anything to them. All you can do is bid on them and hope for the best. Its kinda weird going there, there are alot of scummy ass people there.

how did you get a job there? lol i would like to work there shit.

silly kids, if police auctions were open to the public, then drug dealers could just go buy back they drug peddling vehicles haha

the drug dealers car would have to be cleared and court would have to be over, because they hold those car for evidence and can not be auctioned off till the case is done and over with. my boy was arressted a year ago in NYC and just got done with court and tried to get his car out and couldn’t because the other people that were in his car are still going through court.

They are open to the public, i have been there on wed. There are not to many good cars there. I seen a 97 civic hatch smashed to shit, a lime green RX-7 with white fur interior all over it.

i went there and put in an application :gotme: