2010 Hennessey camaro Vs 2010 GT500

“What did your car come with? Power mirrors/locks/AM/FM/CD? Does it have a sun roof? Does it have power seats (both sides)? Does it have cruise control? Are heated seats plug’n’play if you wished to add them? How about an auto-dim mirror? Plug’n’play? Fact of the matter is, my car is pre-wired for a LOT of things your Camaro only DREAMS of having when it comes to luxuries. My car came in base model, and with almost no effort, I have a fully loaded car even by todays standards.”

I have ALL of that. Am/Fm/CD and 6 disc CD changer, Leather seats, power seats, power windows, T-tops, Streering wheel controls, Power mirrors, Rear window defroster, Cruise control, 8 Speaker stereo system, Auto dim mirror, traction control, adjustable security system, A/C, two power ports…everything you Listed, I have! Hell, my stereo volume even turns up louder the faster I go and turns down the slower I go, automatically…my windows go down automatically too when you hit the switch You obviously dont know enough about my car to bash on it, since you listed everything you “thought” I didnt have, that you did, when I have all of it and more.

Handling, you obviously have never been in a f-body. For their size, they handle great…and in stock form, since I had bilstein shocks, 275 tires, bigger strut bars etc…it handled pretty damn good. I would Highly highly doubt you Maxima would stand a chance stock for stock against one on a road coarse.