Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Pizza Hut

>me

damn i’ve had the shits for about 4 hrs now :hs:

buffalo chicken pizza usually gives me heartburn for hours and fiery shit for days

i still have 3 slices out there.

got a large pizza and a large buffalo chicken w/ 2 drinks for 15 bux cuz they fucked up my order and felt bad. great service:)

Amanda + I spent 25 minutes waiting for a large pepperoni pan pizza @ Pizza Hut in Wexford today. Their service fucking BLOWS.

ya they have a deal where if u order a large pizza u get the medium buffalo chicken for 5 bux so i said a large new yorker and then the buffalo chicken for 5 bux and she gave me a buffalo chicken on new yorker crust. so i asked if i was getting the other pizza (nicely not even sounding mad) and she was like oh ya so i actually got a large buffalo chicken (13 bux) and a larger new yorker (11 bux) and 2 drinks for 18 bux or so and we went to pay and the manager was like im so sorry im gonna give you another 20% off. i was surpirsed because me or my girlfriend didnt look or sound mad at all.

food cost on pizza is mega cheap… even with cheese up to nearly $3 a pound, shops can afford to cut people insane deals on pizzas.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza eh? That doesnt sound very healthy :squint:

ya i splurged today im off tomorrow so im gonna go running like 3x as much as usual. only had 3 pieces and thats all i ate all day but i am gonna try to burn it off tomorrow. :hs:

:squint:

stop looking at me like that

:squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: