The Biggest Mistake of My Life

I just went to the all you can eat pizza place over by Tea Leaf for lunch and I ate my brains out.

Now I feel like I’m gonna HURL my brains out.

Damn them and their $6 price! So cheap I know I’m gonna wind up going back!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oops. Yeah, that happens to me often, eat too much and feel nauseous after eating 50% of the time

If that’s the biggest mistake of your life, then wow… Be happy!!!

Just wanted to add some drama to the thread title - I figured you sick fucks would definitely read the thread then! haha

So has anyone ever gone to that place?

I’ve been there, it’s a pretty great place for what you pay. Not the best pizza in Buffalo for sure but definitely not bad.

Toni Pepperoni? That place is good. Franco’s Pizza buffet FTW tho.

Yeah Toni Pepperoni. It IS good. That’s why I ended up in this mess. haha

But no it’s definitely not Buffalo caliber pizza. But for $6 all you can eat, I wouldn’t care if the only topping available was toenails.

Come join Motivated Car Events on Sept 10 and 11th at Bald Hill to honor the Fallen of 9/11. Saturday the 10th is the car competition and the 11th is the Battle of the Boom. There will be food and music and also something for the kids. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the 9/11 Fund. So, come out and support and enjoy this weekend with Motivated Car Events.
Visit us @ www.motivatedcarevents.com and like us on FaceBook @ Motivated Car Events.Ferrar-8-x-11-Back-Sample.jpg

i thought this was about drunk driving/DUI at first…

good title

good food (for the moneys)

Lunch special or any time special?

I think it’s like a dollar more at night.

:word:

I wonder if you can go outside and eat and come back in to get more. Tea leaf would be amazing for a meet then! lol

Lunch meat?

You have to get your hand stamped

Gus, a friend and I destroyed a Pizza Hut buffet before prom many years ago…I know I suffered later.

Now that would be awesome!

On a pizza? If they put Capicola on pizza I would eat that shit up all day.

Are you speaking from experience? Can you actually do that?

I’ve never been there I wouldn’t know…teeheeheehee

:ham:

I hate you!! :lol:

From the thread title I figured this was going to be about you getting married.

If we do not learn from our mistakes, we are doomed to repeat them.