phree phood

www.bk.com

Buy a 12-piece chicken fries, get free fries and a free medium drink
Valid through 10/30/05

going for lunch today, but i hear the chicken fries are the suck

good post, but not as good as those phony investor brouchers that went around for awhile :wink:

I thought the chicken fries were quite yummy

how much is a 12 pc anywho?

bahahahahah those were the fucking greatest

their chicken fries aren’t bad…with chipolte sauce

yea how much are these things, im dead broke after a long weekend and need cheep food alternatives

chicken fries are the win :tup:

chicken fries are amazing, with the buffalo sauce, mmmm

me and kcuvs went around to all the places and took advantage of them :tup:

:lol: they didnt know if they could accept our “free large” coupon, because there was a “free medium” one going around that was phony :slight_smile:

:lol:

So do you just go in there and order a 12 piece and they give u the rest for free? or do you need a coupon or something? (I’ve never had the chikenfries b4 but i would guess overall there not doing so well- because if they were, bk wouldnt have a special for them.)

its not the fries that are bad its the buffalo sauce. it blows. seriously, how do you mess up a sauce so bad when there are 420958526098 other sauces out there for them to copy?

not a bad deal though otherwise.

Sounds like a great meal. Then you can sit on the shitter for an hour that evening. I still don’t understand how anyone eats fast food. Its horrid.

I think its funny though that BK is totally bucking the current trend of healthifying menus by introducing these million calorie breakfast sandwiches.

no thanks, i’m already fat enough

jeah