Buffalo City Driving Rant

Sup, this is the preview pane. You see previews here, it’s pretty darn spiffy isn’t it. I thought so myself.
[color=Black][size=2]
Seriously what the fuck is it with city driving in Buffalo. How can people even have the nerve to call it city driving. Seriously it too me at least a few minutes to drive across town due to the lack of traffic/general populationess(Score: New word invented!)
For those of you denser than a neutron star
The other day I totally had to sit in traffic for a whole 30 fucking seconds it was unbelieveable. I couldn’t stand it, it was just like driving in a suburb it was frusteratingly boring. All the while the friendly green lights letting traffic flow smoothly.
You’ve probably posted already without noticing these nifty blurbs
Sure occasionally you would encounter some poo-faced dude, with thier equally battered whores in their Pontiac Grand Am GeeTee’s ridin’ spinnaz while everyone is apparently trying to catch him riding dirty. The chrome striped body outline blazes in the sweaty 70 degree heat-wave. Shit I almost had to turn on the A/C that shit was so hot. And sure there is the occasional woman driving on the sidewalk and over curbs while on their cell phones.
Conviently colored just a few shades off so I can make silly comments
But beyond that it left me feeling well. Normal not frusterated like city driving should. It was almost dare I say pleasant and not exhausting, it left an empty feeling behind like the entire city was missing something. I mean hell some people were ever downright courteous drivers. WHAT THE HELL? Where do they get off calling it city driving!

Though if you did take this seriously, you might want to be careful as you might toss the earth out of balance with that thick skull of yours.
[/color][/size]http://www.phisinc.com/images/cms_upload/cry%20baby.jpg

Otherwise I hope you had a lollingly good time.
:slight_smile:

haha … i saw that …

Spelled comments wrong.

Thanks, and fixed. :tup:

See, there really is a benefit to everyone leaving Buffalo… Keep on leaving people, pretty soon there’ll be no traffic, no random drunks wandering the street, no kids and I’ll have the whole place to myself! :tup:

i drive almost exclusively in the city, and the one thing that annoys me is that the lights that arent timed at all.

Red lights in Buffalo? Most people just figure when the light turns red, they have to yield. Or accelerate. At least 4 cars can blast through after it turns red.:smiley:

Everyone knows that circular red traffic lights are like ‘Stop’ signs with white boarders… they’re optional in the city!

The worst traffic I run into on a regular basis is the on the 290East coming home from work. That’s usually an extra 10 minutes, at worst, if traffic is slow (besides the occasional accident). I’ve tried alternate routes and at/around 5 p.m. on a weekday, it takes about the same amount of time no matter what.

Lol. This thread amuses me greatly.

Me too.

Come to midtown right now, with the UN people all hanging around this week…

I can only imagine. Any tanks from Thailand show up?

I wasn’t so much bitching but stating that our ‘heavy traffic’ usually adds no more than 10 minutes to the commute… not a big deal. I agree with Fuzzy that too many people bitch about the taffic around here when there’s really nothing to bitch about, aside from the occasional rubber-necker.