Buffalo Drift Event - Starting in May - $30

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1620671_10153856630775347_1156480671_n.jpg

This is brand new bros.

$30 pre registered. the Track wants to see if this will be viable.

Discuss

like the idea. dislike the limited time. probably wont even bother going for only 3 hours :frowning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad, roughly same time to get to shannonville.
Don’t see why this wouldn’t work.

From google maps looks like its an oval with an inside 8.

If we can use the banks and ride the wall it’d be a great place for that price.

Lay out is similar to St Eustache.

Another option is good, especially at this price…

I suspect we’ll make the first event and official network event with a cruise etc.

http://www.allsportswny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/H-Speedway-566x277.jpg

A meet would be a good idea.

Only bad thing I have heard about this track is the rough surface. Supposedly makes Dunntire look freshly paved. Prices are cheap though, can’t argue that.

i got the details on registration (you have to call the track or something).

a little closer to the date we’ll try and work something out less silly than that :slight_smile:

I’m down to go, looks like I’ll be renewing the passport sooner than planned lol. I wonder about crossing the border though, your car would have to be immaculate and not a single illegal thing about it. Not that any of us do right… :wink:

US customs has nothing to do with the MTO yo.

if your car is a piece you shouldnt be on a track anyways :wink:

Okay just for arguements sake you can’t say if a 240 comes across straight piped out the hood they won’t say anything

…you prob shouldnt drive a drift car to the track to drift it…

They’ll think you’re silly but that’s about it.

Really? I’ve seen people get pulled aside for sleeping children in the car and accused of kidnapping, I assumed they’d hassle you for illegal mods to your car. Oh well.

i’ve driven across in ratty 240’s at least 150 times without issue.

however, i agree with your assertion that having a loud exhaust or a car that’s too low is almost the same as kidnapping :slight_smile:

LOL not what I meant haha, I just meant they always assumed the worst if they had any indication something was off. The sleeping child was just an example of a harmless situation that was taken the wrong way, that’s all.