Buffalo makes national news again

NO…that was a flat out lie. From the very beginning Obama said that 250k makes you upper class not 42k.

That shit was rumored out there to scare people like you.

prove it

McCain way overspun it, but it is true that Obama voted to raise taxes on single taxpayers making 42k.

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=printpage;topic=80556.0

A TV spot claims Obama once voted for a tax increase “on people making just $42,000 a year.” That’s true for a single taxpayer, who would have seen a tax increase of $15 for the year – if the measure had been enacted. But the ad shows a woman with two children, and as a single mother, she would not have been affected unless she made more than $62,150. The increase that Obama once supported as part of a Democratic budget bill is not part of his current tax plan anyway.

humm $15 here… $20 there… bamo there goes 25% of your pay awesome.

Speaking of “fee here, fee there”, I got my insurance renewal and notice it went up $10 for this 6 month cycle. So I start looking at the detail and sure enough:
“New York Law Enforcement Fee - $10”

Fuck you NY.

No anything ran by republicans dosent prosper, look at america.

are you talking about how the democrats left America running at a profit vs. the debt bush is leaving?

If they would have ran the country how Clinton was running the country, we would have been in the green by 2011.
Now we have a debt that they are going to have to invent new numbers for.

I dont like Bush or clinton.

truth is that Clintons surplus was smoke and mirrors.

If you factor out the money “borrowed” from social security and unbudgeted money, there wasn’t a surplus.