Buffalo Newbie

Well been following this website and a lot of posts on here for a while, guess I’ll stop trolling. One of my best friends got me onto this site, lots of cool stuff always for sale. Quick rundown of randomness, I don’t exactly remember when I joined, but I’ve never actually owned a car long enough to ever do a build or anything fun. Got out of the car scene for a while after my 2000 Civic Ex was stolen while in college back in like ohh… 07… back in the cool ricing days :xz:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25456[/ATTACH]Somewhere along the way this car disappeared during a snow storm, out of 2" of snow while sitting on the street somehow, while sitting lower than this picture actually shows. So I’m surprised it disappeared lol. This was probably the only car I put money into.
2000 Civic Ex
Skunk 2 Pro-S Coilovers
Megan 4-2-1 Headers
Skunk 2 straight pipe
Skunk 2 Catback Exhaust
AEM CAI
Megan Front/Rear Strut Bars… thats about all I can actually remember… Oh and whatever rims were on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25452[/ATTACH]
Followed by a 2000 Civic Si with 0 mods ever done to it. I did buy an aftermarket Pioneer head unit! This car made it… oh I think maybe a year before it was struck parked in the middle of the night by a drunk driver, found the car like 100ft down the block on Abbott Rd.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25455[/ATTACH]
My 2008 Civic Ex was just totaled literally a month ago… been in the market for a new vehicle for this time being, and basically been actively searching high and low from coast to coast. Waiting on delivery of my new vehicle slated to come in today actually, and accessories to be put on by tomorrow… hopefully…

Anyways with that [End Rant] and Hello community.

welcome!

maybe you should consider something other than a civic, they don’t seem to work out for you haha.

Solid intro post, welcome

Welcome, but maybe you should not be hiring a driver or something…

Welcome. Headlights on that car are gorgeous.

Hello Peter…whaaat’s happening…

haha Yea, I’m switching it up, picking up my 2014 WRX Tomorrow if this snow storm doesn’t slow that down or trap me in Buffalo

I can see where you’d think that, 4 accidents, only 1 where I’ve been in the vehicle and it’s because of black ice on the 90. At that I drove the red civic away from accident lol got control of vehicle mid-spin out and never stopped and went home before reporting accident.

Welcome, I wish you better luck with your WRX. Get some decent snows for it and drive like an idiot :tup:

I’m hoping all goes well with the subbie, it’s probably going to see a lot of driveway love and I’m shopping for steelies and snows as we speak

Listen, are you gonna have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?

Hey I eat at DeMarco’s on Kenmore all the time, I work over that way…! Their food is quite splendid

About time peter. I was going to ask why you didn’t include the current buy! Buying honda’s is in his blood.

That seems a bit racist lol, idk, because I haven’t gotten it, and with my luck in cars, I’ll get a text… like i just did, saying that my vehicle in transit has been delayed due to unforeseen weather, when I’m pretty sure they saw this storm since last wednesday.

Welcome!

Hondas :tup:

Hello

Your mouse cursor signature just mind f’d me to death…

Welcome, loving the past Hondas, tup

Bumping for my new ride that was just picked up last week. 2014 WRX DGM http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/16/pe7yqebu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/16/evuqetap.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/16/hydypa7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pick up man! I just got rid of my '12 wrx hatch dgm. Wanted to get back into something v8 rwd.

Thanks bro, it’s so far much more fun to drive than the civic, I’d like some snows on this for the rest of this weird winter we are having though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk