Buffalo = seen it? Rochester = shit?

Brian,That dinosaur is just to dam sweet

It’s like meeting the man of your dreams, then meeting his beautiful wife.

Sorry I just thought that pretty funny :lol:

I always try to use correct grammar, even on the interwebz. But I don’t do everything perfectly. For example, the structure of my sentences aren’t always correct. I was told in 6th grade that you’re supposed to have 2 spaces between sentences. I don’t do that on the internet. But if I know I’m not sure of the spelling on a word, I either look it up or put a (sp?) next to it.

I do not enjoy reading people’s posts that are like this:
hi im a idiot n i dont give a fuck wat my typeing looks like cuz itz the internet n imma do watevAr i want.

Some forum software doesnt allow multiple spaces between text anyway, so the two space rule is somewhat moot.

I always do 2 spaces. Even on text messages.

I’m on the verge of hating text messaging, because you kind of have to type like a retard to get your point across without texting like 3 seperate things. Little things are fine, but things that require more than 3 sentences, no.

I actually despise text messages as well, and people who use 2 for ‘to’ or ‘too’ and 4 for ‘for’ drive me crazy. Although that kinda leaves me stuck, as I hate talking on the phone too.

Edit - Actually, I just checked, and I put two spaces in between my sentences, and it was changed to one when I posted it. I always use two spaces though.

This forum doesn’t allow 2 spaces.

http://www.77canadapharmacy.com/images/product/V/vagisil.jpg

You should have punched her in the clit and said “Now I know you seen that”

Mozilla has spell check

F- thred, wood not reed agian, wuld rather fuck a fatti

i toataly use proper gramma y0, i seen two many mistakes on hear. i write on hear like if i where in a college englash clase

BBW FTW

One of the things that I knows is…

Rofl, I make fun of my room mate all the time for saying “I seen” blah blah…

EDIT: Kind of random but on topic with grammar, being at RIT I’ve come to the realization that deaf people have hysterically bad grammar.

The one thing people fail to realize, is that the internet is a careful balancing act. If it was full of well articulated people, all of which were capable of rational thought, and professional quality posting. Then it would not be the internet, and in fact be quite a static error-free book.

See also: Boring.

as long as its semi coherent. who cares…

what’s your username on offtopic?

spelling errors are fine. you are not writing a paper, you’re posting on the internet. it’s when someone says, “your not righting a paper” that makes me want to punch them in the face. that means you are just retarded. as for the capitalization, it’s too hard of a habit to break. it’s weird though. when i write something for school, i have no problem capitalizing everything. the second i hit a message board, i don’t touch the shift key.

Because like newman said, intelligent people use grammar correctly. If I say to you, “your a retard”, are you going to take me seriously? It’s not like you have to be an english major or anything, but just know a few simple things and you will look 100x more intelligent.

You are= you’re. You are a retard. You’re a retard.

Your retardedness makes me wonder if you’re capable of tieing your own shoes.

Please note- this isn’t directed at you ILC. Just making some examples.

Minglor.

Just for the record, for people like n20ANGRY, I wasn’t so much complaining as observing and asking why there was a difference. Continue on though… :smiley: