Buffalo = seen it? Rochester = shit?

i’m soo angry, i hate you all :slight_smile:

Then why can’t I stop crying!?@!?

I really have to disagree… grammar has nothing to do with intelligence… yes the message you are trying to portray will be more respected… but (moves to an example)

Imagine SAT scores getting a 760-800 math score, and getting around a 400-430 verbal.

your perception of intelligence is really what matters.

but yes… with out blasting out on a huge tangent. I do agree Intelligence, as other people see it, depends on grammar, but may not actually show the true intelligence of the person, THEREFORE intelligent people don’t always have great grammar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/donttouch.gif

word. never seen you post, but i only recently started lurking on there again and even more recently started posting.

NO WAI!

By whom? If it was your teacher, shame on them for living in the past. Unless you were in 6th grade sometime before the 70s.

Give it up. Stop doing it. If you ever have to submit something to a graphics professional, they’ll hate your double spaces. I have only “find and replace” to thank for all the people who like to give double spaced copy to me. When you use double-spaces in some graphics software, it has to put that space somewhere. If it’s at the end of a line, a lot of times that second (unneccessary) space ends up at the beginning of the next line. :frowning:

So i guess every english teacher i had in college was wrong. Graphics professional has shit to do with whats actually correct, they just use what look good. And in the graphics, world, that extra space is money for a character, so why use it if its not absolutly not needed. But that doesn’t make it corrrect because its what you use in your profession. In my world we do all sorts of silly shit like make up words for ATC uses, but that doesn’t mean your stupid cause you don’t do it, nor doe is make it correct.

i corrected a kid at work 3 times tonight who said “i seen” then he kicked me in the ass 3 times and called me a faggot because i saw his balls.

i got “brained”

anywho, i try to type well on teh interwebs but i know i dont use punctuation or capitals as i should but i feel like i make sense most of the time and speak well in real life so fuck off.

T9 for text messages ftw

i might use an incorrect word, but at least i’m not going to spell it wrong.

As far as I know the English only use one space after a period, colon, semicolon, etc.

i would say im in the top 1% of the intellegent people on nyspeed and i can give a rats ass how i spell on the interweb