step 1-get in fucked up m

step 2-point car stright towards cliff

step 3-grow balls

step 4-mash gas, pop top and clutch

step 5-hit 88 mph and

step 6-…

step 7-profit?

Back to the future? err past?

i still think to buy another car and swap into that , but buy a way cheaper one for like 1500 bucks

I like the idea posted before, buy a cheap 240 shell and let’s swap everything over, I will help you lol…

BM40 ftw

this. also, let me learn driting on urs:excited

let me know when you start the dismantling process that will be a big factor in whether the chassis is reusable.

I have seen Phil Sansosio (PhilSans on bf.c) straighten an e36 frame in the paddock of mid-Ohio. So it’s not a huge deal to repair and there are plenty of people that can do it cheaply.

you’re in a tough situation. i would buy a beat up body chassis e36 that has little to no rust on it and swap everything into that, then pick a decent daily.

just my style.:ahh

I’ve still been scouring every craigslist I possibly can to find a decent e36 to swap.

Have some matches, but then I call and it’s this thugged out puerto rican dude or something. :frowning:

E36 donor shell FTW!

I dont think BMWs are like s-chassis you cant just tug and pull and drive drive drive.

New chassis, part out the old one, swap in S52. No more headaches.

Either get a donor E36

OR Work out a swap for your wrecked M3 for my 240 SX that could easily be modified into a drift car…so I can swap the M3 stuff into my 318ti.

DJ

hmm hmm !! :ponder

That’s my fault Benny I’ll ask my assistant to change his tone when taking “Caller ID blocked” calls.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks man haha.