Build advice needed.

Dude I fucking LOVED my 1990 cherokee.

Biggest piece of shit ever, thing got like 10mpg, idled at 3k for w/e reason when warm, leaked oil at every possible place it could, would just sit at traffic lights idling at 3k smoldering.

Took it offroading once and fell in love, thing was such a champ. Went through like 3ft mud ruts after a fresh rain with BEAT ASS 31x10.50s and it neeevvveeerrr even thought about getting stuck.

you will not have a salvaged m3 to insure. if you buy your m3 back from insurance after they total it out your car will be a clean title, ask me how i know…lol.

How do you know?

:rofl

Fix it so the core chassis and suspension are aligned. Fuck body lines, they just get messed up anyway. Put it back together and go romp on it like you used to, except do it at the track where there are retaining walls. At least if you wad it again, you do it right and go home looking like a hero vs looking like a punk kid in the eyes of the popo’s

Dont fix your car, buy it back from the insurace company for the motor and find a clean donor car.

Sucks to hear about your car. Sounds like it took quite the hit. If it were me I’d swap the motor into a 318 ti. I’ve always loved those cars! Trying to straighten a car back out just never drives the same again.

Don’t say things like that around here :ohnoes

Option 1. Why are you worried about a baller radio?

I hate the things that audio shops do to cars, it’s all dynamatted, etc.

Oh I see.

swap a LS1 into your M3 to take away the limp wrist affect of the rainbow fenders.

lol @ limp wrist effect. Hahha.

shshshssahahaa i just laughed mad loud and im sleepin outside its 2 am and dead silent out here LOL

LIMP WRIST :lol

:rofl HA !

LOL its true !

benny i think the one for 2 grand is a good idea

yet if you plan to do more drifting shit and fuckin ur shit up then idk, find a way cheaper donar ! thats the best way to go… IMO

after seeing the car, the choice is clear, a real no-brainer… swap everything over, and start from scratch. build an “IS” or “I” how you want, and pay less insurance.

simple.

let me know if you need anything, or have any questions.

Take the money and run unless you can do bodywork or have a good friend that can.

Its going to cost more money than its worth to have a shop fix it, which was the reason it was totalled in the first place.

Part it out if theres anything worth selling, scrap whats left and move on.

Ive dealt with plenty of salvaged cars and they can be fixed but you really need a bodyshop to do it. I worked at my friend’s shop and helped him and him and his dad helped me fix a car that was a salvaged wreck.

With the amount of damage done to the car it wouldve costed a ton of money to fix it if I had to pay to get it done.

i sorta disagree. i would be able to repair it very close to stock… its just never worth the trouble when a frame has been tweaked a good amount.

With frame damage theres pretty much no way around taking it to a body shop.

well to be more exact: its the front bumper rails. before the strut towers, the structural damage is minor. so with that being said… it is repairable not at just the bodyshop but in your yard with some heat, and a pipe, plus careful measurements in this case. maybe a few quick welds if you are that concerned.

its been done before.

I had to repair mine the other year when I clipped a deer with my popup headlight. It just bent the end of the frame rail and radiator support. I was able to straighten it right out using come-alongs and a mini-sledge :lol

OUCH!!! Im staying out of your way!:ahh:wow:ninja