built ka24de tranny $350

comes with act street strip clutch kit 5000km and fidanza light weight racing fly wheel 5000km

no grinds or miss shifts

part outs available

so is the the trany with clutch and flywheel your selling or the motor trany ?

how is it built?

ya has it been disassembled and cryo’d or somthing??? if it has actually been built im very interested for my SR

Ah you got your SR in there now. Are you happy with the decision?

yes the trany is with the clutch and the fly wheel ready to go, clutch kit and fly wheel come to over $1000 alone if you just want just the clutch kit make on offer if you just want just the fly wheel make on offer for that.

and how would you put a ka tranny on a sr20? in that case i would just keep it and put it on mine after the money i spent

sr bell housing on the ka tranny

whats built about this tranny ? straight cuts ? hardened ? reduced tolerances ?

and ka/sr trannys are the same, you just take the sr20 bellhousing and replace the ka24 bellhousing with it.

lawl

i was told the s14 sr20 tranny is much stronger and has a shorter gear ratio then the s13 sr tranny and ka24de

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

oh and one more thing say i use the sr bell housing can i still use the ka clutch and fly wheel or do i need to use sr ones?

the flywheels are not interchangeable unless you get a machine shop to redrill the bolt pattern. then you can use your ka clutch kit on the sr. but other then that i’m pretty sure the disc’s are the only thing interchangeable without work.

dave…jus give it to me and i’ll show you how!
its not built guys, from what i remember, its just a normal s14 KA tranny with hks shift return springs

dave, if your gonna part it i want the hks springs, my shifters still not stiff enuff yet.
SR tranny IS stronger (specially s14?), i believe SR trannys are double synchros from 1st gear to 3rd while KA tranny only has double synchros on 1st. i jus read that somewhere, freshalloy?
http://www.freshalloy.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-14126.html

Completely false. Ive had both of them apart side by side… the ka tranny uses plastic linkage for reverse, the forks are much weaker. SR has synchro to reverse.

Truth.

should have worded this better kade trany modded to handle up to 300 whp

tranny is not forged or reinforced

the hks shift springs will be put in the sr tranny

and the stock ones will be put back in the ka

dude, how is the tranny modded? its just stock… what i think you meant is that you’re including a CLUTCH that can handle 300whp.

correct,

bunch of turbos dog

LMFAO!!! this is some kind of new stupid…

I think… he just forfeited his posting privileges.

guess that’s what happens when you skip shop class to go smoke a joint and then end up thinking that the clutch and fly wheel are parts of the tranny

one thing is for sure i don’t know shit about cars, we all know that here, i just pay people lots of money to make them go fast