Bulb part numbers and DCC lights?

Alright i was wondering if anyone knows the bulb number of the clock in the cluster…its a really small wierd bulb…

also…does anyone know how to change the lights that are say…in the hazzard light button ? or the headlight button…

and how to change the light in the climate control…and for digital climate control i heard you can change the colour from green to something elese with a diffrernt colour bulb…problem is i cant evne see i way to even open and of these things to change a bulb…and if i did what are the part numbers forthe bulbs?

thanks

91 240SX

hmm yea i’m wondering the same thing for the clock haha my clock backlight is out n havent gotten around to opening it up

I guess noone knows…

Hey
Here is some info on the switch bulbs for S13

1) headlight -1 bulb 1/4 " clear with blue cover-marked TS - remove switch by depressing pawls - remove bulb by 1/4 turn with small flathead screwdriver

2) defrost -2 bulbs 1/8 " -1 clear one with brown base and 1 clear with blue cover

replace as above

3) hazard - 1bulb 1/8 " clear with white cover-white neoprene type slide on base

remove switch and open by gently prying both sides to disengage 2 small pawls–
pull apart and bulb base slides on/off -mine is marked TSO and 077

Not sure if I have the clock bulb info but will update if I do -if you need just the headlight or defrost one pm me and I will give you one of my spares.

John

-cluster clock bulb # V2 Toshiba -

ah thx alot for the info!

Yeah thanks man this helps.

maan i was wondering how to get the buttons illuminated, they ALL died on me except the overdrive button which I shall remove anyways bah.

Where can we get all these tiny bulbs?