BURNALL_4's EVO part 1

Rubin contacted me and told me he had pulled some strings and got us Cobleskill Stone Products for a location to shoot the EVO … and all went well until he drove through a mud puddle and covered his wheel and tire in mud … (dumbass) well anyways we worked around it and came up with more pictures than i want to edit for one thread + im backed up with 2 other shoots that i should be editing as well … so there will be a part 2 over the next week … anyways ill start this one off by filling in the teaser Silhouette with the real thing …

2, 5, and 6 are CASH.

Great work. Car looks great as well, as usual.

car looks awsome, good work Dan

NICE

I love this car, everything, love it

I think you are ready to go pro with this photo bizzznesss

Pretty sweet location

car looks too perfect.

WoW. Can’t wait to see the other shoots :D. Any chance of teasers from those?

bad ass car

bad ass pics

where are those pics taken??

Reading > Joo

Cobleskill Stone Products right in the town of Cobleskill were we live

WOW THOSE PICS ARE AWESOME!!! You have a serious talent man! Nice car too.

2 and 3 are fucking tits!! clean car rubin!

Dan you need to teach me how to take pictures man

Dan is the MAN! Period.

I just want to say thanks to all the lil ppl that made this happen…lol…Austen/B00stedRust/RustyJones for flashing me in the eyes pretty much all day w/ the remote flash. My friend at CSP for the TITS Location! and my car that Dan the MAN can make look like a million bucks!..Dan pretty much did all the work…all I did was move the car around and say, “Is that good?”

Good stuff CFD!
This shoot has to be my new favorite from you, I like the use of light in number 2 and your rig shot is very sharp for a dirt surface, good job!!!

damn dude what are you retarded, can’t you read moron.
…thought you deserved that, BUD…

Car looks awsome Mike. Photo shoots with dan are funny because hes always like I need your help, and all you end up doing is moving the car and going “Is that good…” hahahahaha…awsome pictures Dan

Dan these are awesome!

sure but you need to be patient with shooting and composing

nope no teasers from the other 2 shoots … but i will be moving on to yours shortly

haha one day but not quite yet

thanks to everyone else for the comments !!!