burnyD's 1990 toyota Celica Alltrac....

Ive had so many cars in the past few years, but Ive always wanted another alltrac… Originally I started off with one when I was 18 years old and because of some financial issues I do not have the car anymore… I always wanted another thats why when I seen this one for sale I had to have it.

A little history on these cars, there were only 907 of my year alltrac imported into the US so it makes it a pretty rare car… same motor as my old mr2 (3sgte) the car was generally made for rally as it was the car that toyota used to win wrc championships in the early 90’s. Sad part was the car was waayyy overpriced for when it came out… I believe it was a good 26-28k depending on all the options that the car had…

Getting on to the car… I picked up the car In july of 07, it has had 3 owners to the car, all on alltrac.net

http://a184.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_b1af1df4f73c0c6ed4fb4d600c91e9df.jpg
http://a855.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_2fe1b1832a159c7bd1690516119414be.jpg
http://a668.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_9d4688b4efae7564027906f0846930eb.jpg

Exterrior Modifications…
CS Bumper
RC Hood
Scion TC Rims
JDM Mirrors
Faded paint :(…

Motor

Upgraded ct26 turbo 47 trim turbonetics
FMIC
Blitz BOV
Blitz Clutch (original owners says its a twin plate, but well see when motor is dropped)
3" Downpipe
3" exhaust

Suspension wise nothing crazy just kyb stock replacements with eibach springs

Unfortunately the car blew up in september :(, something in the bottom end… I have been pretty much quite about it until now because I really havent done any work to the car yet, just sits as I bought it…

I scored a pretty good deal on a JDM motor… A guy in Carnegie wanted to use a 30k jdm motor to fit in a mada 626 for god knows why
and decided it was over his head and I picked the motor up for a stellar deal…A big thanks goes to cheeks to letting me borrow his hoist
and picking up the motor with me…

I have been pullings parts off of the motor / car to pull the motor tomorrow… So far so good…

So many sensors!

Still have the girl plate!

Such a itty bitty intercooler Im still not sure if Im going to keep it…

Well Ill post more update tomorrow when the motor is hopefully out.

good luck

x2… And if you need any help, call Jeff!

good luck

Looking good Dan. Looking forward to seeing it out.

what…the…fuck…is up with that gob of wiring?never seen a harness like that before…this should be fun, we should have it in no time :hsdance:

shit we’ll drop the new one in to

Never seen one in person before.

well turns out I have a twin plate!

twin plate clutch??

good luck

it looked liek it but did you find out for sure?

yupp jeff came over the other night before pizza it is a twin plate.

Like the hood, subtle but different.
Its m@d tyte JDM yo!!11

are you in wexford?? i swear i seen that car at a church by my restaurant last week

theres a member on alltrac.net who has a similar car in beaver county… prolly him.

my car has been a garage whore for quite a while.

dan this is some advice…stop blowing shit up :slight_smile: nice to see your getting it back together though when are you dropping the engine?

Been forever since I last updated… Just finished pulling the motor out tonight… I had to saw off a ton of rusted bolts on this car… never buy a jersey car ever… ill update later tomorrow on future plans…

The reason this car took me so long to drop was time and school… I wanted to pay off my school before I started cracking into this car aswell… im sure everyone knows how easy it is to spend money on car parts…So I paid off school for the next semester… sold my mr2 and picked up a auto civic that I can drive everyday.

Im sure ill get flamed for the pic which will eventually lead to many photoshopped pics but oh well…

OMG that car run’s on gay

You’re asking for it with that pic.