Buschur racing's Evo

8.95 @ 163!!!

First Evo in the 8s…

its about time

damn!

Thats a fast sedan.

it was amazing seeing sheps car run a 180mph pass at NYI the other weekend.

8.95?
I can do that.

In the 1/8 mile.:smiley:

Buschur is slow and ghey.

I hear about Buscher much less than AMS but evidently they’ve been doing their homework.

:word: AMS FTW

at least they make their own parts, unlike buschur who just imports shit from canada and rebadges it

What kind of groceries are these people planning to put in back! Coconuts, and canned goods are pretty much the only things that are proven to be able to handle that kind of structural force.

And I’m not even sure about the canned goods.

:tup:

this is off topic but does anyone know what sheppard ran for his first run at nyi, i only got to see the second one but you guys know what happened

More hate even when they hit the eights.
I could make my own parts but that wouldn’t make my car faster.:biglaugh:

AMS had the fastest EVO for what, over a year? I’m sure it won’t be long before they retake the crown. afaik buschur didn’t use all their own parts to break 8s anyways.

i realize you bought all their ‘stages’ a couple years ago and feel the need to support them. but for a long time they just flooded the evo forums with thier propoganda and everyone just assumed they were excellent and the best.

they claimed they kept building shepp’s engine but we all know what thats about ;p

I am just surprised at the hate for Buschur(not just you).
My car has been fast and flawless for 3 years now.
I defend them for the quality of their stuff not because I spent a lot of money there.
As far as their car goes, I give them credit for doing what it takes to make it so fast.

I will be the first to admit that I don’t know all the cool tuners out there when it comes to Mitsubishi but I have had great luck with Buschur.
That is all.

dude, i apologize if it sounded as though i was trying to take credit away from you

:tup: for running a modded DSM for years =)

how many times you have you replaced the clutch

Ok now I am really confused.:eyebrow: :gotme:
I have never owned a DSM or anything else built in the USA.:biglaugh:

I have replaced the clutch once. Why do you ask?

Shep ran a 7.95@ 182mph at the Shootout. It was just an exhibition for him too. Great to see him bring it just for the fans!! Buschur’s car was flying! Thats one fast four door!!!

I only saw sheps run a 8.06 or 8.09 at NYI next pass I saw wasn’t a full one. This was Sun. I don’t belive the track was dry sat?

oh, congrads the bushnal. that rocks

I was talking DSM Shootout in Norwalk this past weekend.

http://media.putfile.com/Worlds-Fastest-EVO-8-Buschur-Racing