Busta Rhymes + Wrecked Ferrari + Cops = LOL

ovb you didnt hear the new track “New York Shit” off his new album Big Bang Theory… dude may be F’ed up on drugs but he still is putting out some tight tracks, and is a hell of a performer unlike most of the rappers today…

LOL

“Eat an asshole out”

LOL

ovb u take teh intarweb 2 seriously sir

mothafuckas eating my asshole and shit

Oh you see all that ass there - that that low budget shit, from daytona beach

lol

…or when police officers do their job? :gotme:

and i’m sure you would have punched the cop in the face :roll:

but really i wasnt taking it that seriously, i was just pointing out a fact-which is why i said you ovbiously havent heard any of the new shit bussa bus is droppin. its the jump off yo :lol:

WOW what an ignorant fucking asshole. Totally have no repect for his stupid ass.

I didnt have to type it :tup:

haha LMAO

x2

When he was jibba jabbin, all I could think about was a young, ghetto, Bill Cosby. Watch it again, and when he starts to mubble, pretend like he’s said “jello puddin’ pops”

exactly what i was thinking when i watched that…

i can’t beleive some people on here are actually saying the COPS are the ones that were wrong in making him leave?!?!

One main role of police officers is PEACEKEEPING. I couldnt believe they didnt step in sooner.

x3

I fully support Busta in this situation for 2 reasons

#1 - The ferrari driver was wearing a ferrari hat…so people would know he has a ferrari when he’s not in his car

#2 - The ferrari driver was WEARING FLIP FLOPS…and we all know what happens when you do that

HOWEVER, said ferrari driver told Busta that his POS VW-LAMBO was slow & gay…and for that he should be commended

But above all fucker was driving in flip flops, making him a fucknut and he should be pistol whipped by the police.

:word:

i bet its faster than the green one…

flip flop drivers are dumb

“How the fuck did a Ferrari end up in a rose bush?!”

LMAO

you wouldnt have been doing the same thing? lol

that was some funny shit

Edit:

Never mind, you morons will come up with some lame ass excuse as to why you are “right.”

PRETTY ENTERTAINING