Busta Rhymes + Wrecked Ferrari + Cops = LOL

Click HERE

LMAO! It’s long, but worth the watch! NWS LANGUAGE

damn … i am speachless at that stupidity

wow. just… wow.

That’s pretty funny.

what was stupid?

busta - being a retard and acting 12 with his camera and wanting to argue with a stranger

or

the guy that spun that car up there?

Busta is just full of problems lately. He was supposed to perform in Cancun when i was there March 11-18 and he got arrested…they searched his plane at the airport and found coke was the story. mexican prison, that had to be fun

so what was he going to be arrested for anyway?

They just wanted him to leave.

disorderly conduct would work.

Its kind of annoying. Everything is the “jump off”.

I did like Busta’s rapping in the past.

Does Busta Speak English? He didn’t have much to say so he just started jibbering.
The only thing I heard “How the fuck does a Ferrari end up in a rose bush?”

NWS For language!

Busta is a crazy mofo. Puts on a good concert tho

Put me in jail for what? “We’ll figure that out”

Being rich and black does not justify a person being an irrational raving idiot, what a loser, wtf

There are rich and white people who do the same shit. There is no reason to be that way regardless of race or rich or poor.

Washedup4L

being a dumb ass. If a police man asks you to do something and you dont listen…
It’s not like he had any reason to be there. He was only causing trouble.

Thats funney, I probly would have punched the cop in the face. I hate when fat ass police try to act like they are tough guys.

“when i ask fo space mutha fuckaz be wantin autographs and to be eatin an asshole out” bwahahahaha

busta should be shot in the face many times over and over again. That’s all i will say

I bet you would have punched a cop in the face.

good idea…
tough guy or trying to control a situation?
You obviously lack skills of judgement.

He could have been charged with disorderly conduct and disobeying police orders also known as Civil Disobedience which is often used in cases with riots