Butler car owners

Man its been a few years since I was in the heart of butler but jesus the ricers or retards or whatever you want to call them holy shit those cars look bad.

First seeing a widebodied orange/green eclipse with a terminator wing? LOL guess putting 6k in the custom paint and bodykit and tossing in a 100 dollar wing made sense?

Then the white honda civic sedan with TRIPLE spoilers. I mean its bad you have a spoiler taller then your roof but to have one under it and one off the back window? sheesh

Did see one clean blue wrx that nicely done and sounded decent. good job for you.

Pointless rant, now I feel bad for gearhead having to see that crap daily.

PS anyone on here own a mach 1 stang orange with black wing? If so sorry I beat you that early in the morning, but good try. <3 my vr4

you have a vr4?

it wouldn’t happen to be red and u go to bc3?

just look for the fat white kid with a black chick…also he is a big mouch always looking for freebies

no that one is owned by a female its got saleen wheels on it I believe. 93 vr4 with RIP stickers on the back.

I got a black on tan 91 vr4. and black on black rt/tt

theres a civic with triple spoilers? wow that’s badass.

Yeah Butler is pretty bad.

Any pics of your car??

Ya butler is really bad. I’ve seen just about all those cars except the triple wing! ill have to keep my eye out for that one…

it is a car town though. as many ricers that you see, there are some nice ones… its almost secretive to who has what and what runs what… but if you know the right people,it will always leak out!

Oh and you cant forget about the sweet orange Eclipse that has the Supra bodykit, headlights, and taillights. Thing looks like shit, its all dinged up, and he was still trying to sell it for $9k.

Anyone who puts one of those freakin’ airplane wings on their car is an idiot…doesn’t matter what area they live in.

That kid with the orange supraclipse stopped in. He’s a good kid, just barried himself in a rough car.

So you met the kid who bought it? It sat for sale on 68 for a couple months.

this eclipse you guys are talking about, does it have a real expensive paint job thats orange and some graphic then the rear is green? if so thats what I saw. It kinda looks like a fish going down the highway haha. But I know for a fact the body kit of the car is from ebay.

the civic I saw was on route 8 turned into a street just after airport road next to the mansion.

my 3kgt:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/GreekPower/3000/th_DSC00028.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/GreekPower/3000/th_DSC00027.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/GreekPower/3000/th_DSC00025.jpg

Gives GTO a bad name.

not in japan :wink:

Who cares about Japan?

No, I have seen the orange/green one, but the one we are talking about is just like orange, looks like he wanted to replicate the fast and the furious, ha.

i dont know who bought that orange eclupra

i think i see that eclipse in plum everytime i come home to visit, cracks me up

there are alot of stupid kids up here and if they see something nice they’ll either break it all up or steal it just for the hell of it