buy one get one free at fridays (expires Mar1)

http://www.tgifridays.com/promos/images/bogo_coupon.jpg

i got it in a email from my sis the other day. I was wondering if it was real or not

awesome thanks

Sweet. I <3 Fridays.

Awesome! Fridays rules.

btw, make sure you tip for the price of both meals… cheap fucks

and the TGIF attached to boulevard > one at main and transit

then whats the point?

you should only tip the waiter or waitress if they go above and beyond thier job description.

Friday’s for lunch… THANKS!

We were in Vegas last week and they had that promo also. Got two Jack Daniels ribs for 19 bucks. Fuckin jam up deal there.

lol i saw this last nite and decided to go.

great job!

I fucking hate fridays. Their meals are too expensive for what you get. Very small. Applebee’s has been doing this recently also. I ordered a sandwich and a soup, and they come out with half of a grilled cheese sandwich.

Unreal.

must be why Americans are getting thinner?

:tup: went tonight. Mmm mmm yum.

Just dont go there with an out of state ID and expect to get served… Choko and I found out the hard way :tdown:

Just got back… had a full rack of Jack Daniels ribs and shrimp!

dear everyone (cheap fucks) who uses this, make sure to tip on the full amount and at least 20%

<3

Depends on the service.

If you cant spare an extra ten bucks on a $50 dinner there is always McDonalds lol

Used one tonight.

If waiters/waitresses can’t seem a little enthusiastic about their job, or check up on you, then there is always McDonalds. Usually I tip generously, but not to people that come to your table once to take your order and once to give you the check, I don’t justify that by tipping 20%.

x2