BUYER BEWARE: ST4TUS

+1 pretty scumbag, kid always seemed straight up from when ive spoke to him, but that is just fucking disrespectful

Ok boss. Yes I can understand how people can gear this towards how I’m a “noob” on this site and the fact some people take the time out to copy my avatar area and circle the title is all great fun. I’m not buying the military thing for one second, and it’s a shame people would even lie about that. This is not my first rodeo. Thanks to all who can see where I’m coming from, and thanks to those who are complaining about my post count - really makes forums an awesome place.

The other person who agreed with me is from the same site I came in contact with ST4TUS on. I signed up here to warn others of his shady activity as it seems he frequently posts on here. Regardless of that…here you go.

Prior to this message, we discussed the details of the turbo he posted here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5646249-Precision-SC61-.60AR-BNIB-400. And he agreed to take a $100 deposit from me to hold the item, and I would pay the remaining balance the following week. Communication was not an issue until Friday, when he received the remaining balance for the turbo from me. Then I was just talking to myself. There were no important PM’s exchanged between us…because I got his cell # in the first PM and that’s how we communicated. I’m not taking a screenshot of my paypal information, but on Apr 11, 2012, I sent Ryan Salamone $105.00 USD and Apr 20, 2012 I sent Ryan Salamone $355.00 USD. Total of $460.

What’s the deal with the other user paying back what is owed? How does that make sense?

Definitely. This is one the most disrespectful things you can do in my opinion. To many real soldiers have given there lives and are remembered by only friends and family. Then you have guys like this saying there in the service to get respect they dont deserve. Just pisses me off.

I did 4 years active duty and a 7 month deployment. People have no respect

What branch and MOS ?

I’m pretty sure as are other member kids not military. There was a text where said he was. That’s bs. He’s looking a little shady from the text message posted

Navy I was an AT. Flight deck allll deployment. It cross references to a marine MOS but don’t know what it is

AHHH Im currently in the Army as an 11B (Infantry) and was in Iraq 09-10, and trying to catch a deployment to Afghanistan this Summer.

Chill out you turds, Ryan’s not a bad dude and lots of people on here know him, I haven’t talked to him in a LONG time though, so maybe he did get himself in the military.

I was in the Persian gulf outside Pakistan from 2010-11. Good luck with going back I miss the money man

So far he looks like a dick to me. Waiting for him to respond unless he has no balls

Like I said before, Ryan’s a good dude… But if he’s in the military, psi2high is straight. Or jdaniels is a cross fit instructor. Or Pjb isn’t a racist. Or Slowmarro doesnt like putting his tits on people’s cars.

I forgot one…

Ryan being in the military is like turbotravis doing a dig.

I delt with him once and he seemed like a decent guy. I just hope he’s actually in the service.

Thanks!!

Things change sometimes people change for the worst.

they are both legit man, ive been following the other thread

I think Howard Tanner, Redline and steriods were involved in this deal.

It’s not about being legit or not on other forums, it’s simply about them both keeping it clean and factual on this site… If they have proof and Ryan did in fact scam them then he gets what’s coming. The OP came in with a hail mary and didn’t initially back it up. He has since made some recent posts within the past hours that have put some stuff up on the plate as asked/suggested, so I’m fine with how it’s going thus far.

I don’t know Ryan personally and am not taking sides in either party but I won’t allow BS callouts to go on from new members without some decent proof up front. If Ryan fucked up, he fucked up. Some of such proof is starting to come in now so the thread lives on.

Carry on.

Regardless of his past that doesn’t make scamming people out of their money online ok. And if he were such a stand up dude then he would have responded to my text messages the same way AFTER he had my money than just BEFORE.

If he wants to make it right, sweet. But it doesn’t seem like that’s happening here, so now it’s out there.

ALSO: My respect to you guys who actually ARE in the military. My grandfather was a WW2 vet and my uncle was in the air force. I respect anyone willing to fight for the rights so many people take for granted.

:number1

yeah adam, i hear ya but scammers have no place here.

and fellow Veteran here, no need to fake the funk.