BUYER BEWARE: ST4TUS

I agree. Show proof of “them” being as such and bubbye :slight_smile:

I, along with others, did. :ponder

So you want us to ban him instead of trying to work something out where you get your money back?

Makes more sense to follow this through instead of just banning him from a forum he hasn’t even cared enough to visit in six says yeah?

If necessary it will be dealt with in time. You have put forth some info yes; I as well as others would like to hear his side of the story as well before any harsh actions are taken.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe the kid got in a damn car accident. Someone here will eventually get ahold of him/run into him and the truth will come out. I can guarantee you it’ll end up on here no matter what. Shift is the Enquirer of the 518 :wink:

File your claims with Paypal and get your money back. Paypal will certainly side with you two in this matter. The rest will be dealt with in a manner as we see fit.

I couldn’t care less what happens to him on this forum. He has my number, and I have his - so if he wants to work something out he has more than enough ways to communicate with me to make that happen. Not to mention the multiple email’s he has received from paypal when the dispute was opened, as well as my vwvortex name which is how we came in contact in the first place. Moderators can ban a name, but also IP ban which prevents them from signing up under another name.

If he works it out with me, and refunds me in full, then I’ll be done. I don’t like the idea of people getting away with theft, or at the very least attempting it. Like I said, I’m confident I will get my money back via PayPal, but I wanted his name out there because he turned out to be one shady character. I considered the possible situations (like a freak accident) that would have stopped him from communicating with me out of nowhere, but the bogus text with the email address in it and the fact that he collected money on same item from TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE is what trumps everything. That was no accident. Too many red flags.

Well aware of how moderating works and the keystrokes involved. You’ve stated you point clearly and put forth info. We will leave it at that since you seem to be up to terms with the remainder of the issue and deal with the situation on our end in due time. Thanks.

The moderating stuff I posted was for the public who may not know what can be done. Not you directly, obviously. My name might be new to this site, but surely not to forums.

The whole point of me coming on here was to warn others of his shady activity, I had already taken the necessary Paypal action before I joined and made the thread. Looking back on it now, I could have provided the details in the initial post…but it is what it is.

I highly doubt he will right his wrong from what I have experienced. Time will tell.

goes back to vwvortex

IP bans make me LOL. Totally useless, 99.99% of residential and small business broadband will have a dynamic IP. Easy to force a new lease by plugging something other than your router into your cable/DSL modem temporarily.

I don’t think he needs to be banned. Id just like to hear from him honestly. I’ve provided everything I need to show the situation. I have some 18x9s and 18x10s to go on my VW that I can’t put on without the coilovers I sent him the money for!

Thank you. I just like seeing proof of any accusations such as this.

He’s probably still baked from 4/20.

Word. :skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid

Proxies are really hard to use too.

I never send money through paypal without recieving an invoice, makes claims/ refunds 10 times easier if you just call up.

Does anyone have his Facebook ??

He’ll answer soon, just wait it out a little bit longer.

Did you guys ever email him? It’s likely he doesn’t have any cell phone reception where he is, which would explain why he asked to be emailed

Again, all possible cases are irrelevant because he sold the same item to multiple people. He sent someone else’s email address, not his own,

Isn’t the one noob on here flipping out after like 4 days? Does nobody realize it take 24-48 hours for the money to clear from buyers account to paypal to sellers account and then if the seller doesn’t have a paypal debit card it take 3-5 business days to direct deposit into a bank account. Which the texts I saw were done over a weekend so that 3-5 business days wouldn’t even start counting down until Monday. Seems like there are some patience issues here

Dude I pay pal’d him April 6th and used the pay with card option…it goes to your pay pal balance instantly I know for a fact because I just sold some Jordan’s that way. 20 days is not an overreaction when he told me he was going to ship the same day ( April 6th )

April 6th you say? you can see that even though you paid on 4/6 it still din’t post to your bank till 4/9. Its the same thing on the other side dude. A $$ request wouldn’t clear to his bank account till the 12th or the 16th