Platoons Racing

What is your problem man, of my last 4 for sale posts, I have said at the bottom “please leave all comments to PM” and you still negatively comment on my thread. I have noticed this with other threads too, and have come to the conclusion that 90% of your 1500 posts have come from just posting stupid shit in peoples classifieds threads. In mine, you say your buddy has kei’s for 450. Thats a pretty amazing deal man if its true, but you know what? Instead of having some courticy and not posting this in my thread, why dont you go make your own? Those would sell in a heart beat. Im pretty sure you have just made it up to make my thread look like shit, and you really need to find something better to do with your time. I have been banned for saying “nice car man” in a for sale section, where the poster doesnt even say not to comment, and you say the stupidest shit ever in everyones for sale threads and somehow get away with it. The worst part is I know why you do, because your a paid member. I think ill just pay the $10 or whatever it is so I can just go spend my day shitting on peoples for sale threads. So honestly man, fuck off, Have some respect and dont comment on my thread if I tell you not to. If you have a better deal, make your own thread, or message me in PM and tell me my price might be a little high. Now im just ranting, but this is so bull shit. The mods wont do a thing about it, so I think im just gonna pay the $10 so I get some equal treatment around here.

i think he was just being nice before someone gets ripped off paying a crazy amount for half a suspension setup

I can price my shit what i want. Those coilovers might be worth more to some people than others.

i payed my membership fee and got banned 3 times for doing that… Dont waste your money.

Pete is the man.

yup as i said before… and ill say it again… if you dont know the ‘‘management’’ you’ll get banned for doing nuttin… but if your like some ppl that do what they shouldnt be and get away with it, its cause they know ppl!!.. and those ppl know who they are… im not trying to aim this at Platoon Racing… its just a general comment!!

this in itself is a useless post, it takes literally 10 seconds to pm him.

I know every single one of the ‘management’ as you called them. And I was banned twice in 2 weeks.

Your point is completely invalid.

ya I dont know any of the management and i make quite a few stupid post… or was that on tnc??
dont remember but i dont think its whether you know them or not
its just how you handle it (ie. complaining and shitting on them makes them happy and gives them better reasons to ban you.)

as for the whole sale thing I guess its kind of rude but welcome to SON man…
shit happens

yea i know i strech the rules

BUT…

why do you always try to rip people off?

like common 500$ plus stock suspension for 2 front coilovers?

im just looking out for my SONlings

and we thank you for protecting us from assholes trying to rip everyone off

Ouch… (for two-fortee) HAHAHAHA!!

lol who is PLATOONS racing anyway it would be really funny if there was a guy named that on the forum though

Wow

The bottom line is, in my mind, you’ve got to let people sell their stuff for what they’re going to sell it for.

If you want to buy it but think the price is unreasonable, just PM the seller.

If you think they are posing a threat or ripping people off, maybe start a thread in Car chat, Front desk or Drama to call them out and/or inform others.

That’s me anyway.

lol what happened to the drama section,
cause this thread seems out of place in the front desk.

100% agreed.

^^ +1

well what if i come along and im like ohh those things are supposed to be amazing coils i guess i’ll buy them…

Platoons pm’s him the price is two high but the guy doesn’t change it… Or he posts in the thread that “usually something like that is sold for 500 flat…”

Then im like ohh well maybe i have to look into this more or possibly wait for something else to come up.

In reality i do this everyday. Mind you that i do research most things if not everything i buy… but sometimes i have to admit im a bit of an impulse buyer when i have cash in hand… so comments like these do help.

If the seller thinks its a fair price im sure a buyer out there will think its a fair price.

this is a forum, not craigslist. pantaloons keep us informed, cheers. its not fair on buyers to get ripped off unsuspectingly. in a forum everyone has a right to their opinion & to hear others.

^^+1^^i wish i had someone to look out for me when i got my frist car i got roaly screwed but sh!t happens keep up the good work platoon