Platoons Racing

^same here, I got bent over huge on my first s13…cuz I didnt know what they were worth…but 500 plus stock for TWO coils is a bit much…sorry man

I disagree. You’re supposed to mark up your shit like crazy on this forum. People are twats that come up to you and be like “will you take $20?” when your asking price is $100.
If something is overpriced, it either won’t sell, or the seller will get lowballed. The only type of user protection we need is from scam artists and the like, not from high pricing.

I’ve noticed that the FS forum was awesome for about 3-4 weeks. Then, I think, the mods were a little more relaxed on the FS forum and everything went to shit again.

Pataloon’s is not the only culprit, there are many others that have started talking shit in FS forums again.

If you have a problem with price, quality, etc etc, take it to PM. If you’re interested in buying a part, do you own damn homework or learn the hard way.

In general, you either have lots of time or lots of money. If you don’t have lots of money, I suggest you invest your time into research, phone calls, and reading. Otherwise, quit life.

Mods, can you be more strict with the FS forums as you did before so as to prevent this from happening?

B that was completely uncalled for. Do you know the market value for kei office coils? Just cause someone says its a rip-off doesnt mean it is. Do your research first.

Peter is a stand up nice guy, if you see him going around doing it to everyone, then you know its not personal. Just continue on doing business, or pm a mod to have the post removed.

yeah and how many times has your ban been lifted because u know ppl on the “management team”

this is son 99% of ppl on here are FUCKING RETARDS thats right i said it cause its true

90% of all posts are shit talking its somthing you have to deal with

its a part of son its uselss to let it get to you

My ban’s were never lifted earlier. You don’t know anything. You’re worthless.

Someone needs to get rid of this thread, everytime I see it, I picture a platoon of soldiers, racing against another one. It’s a pretty hillarious sight, I must say.

lol me to

i shood change my name

or mabey ill change it to douche bag

theres no preferential treatment

if you act like a douchebag, you will get what you deserve

doesnt matter who you are

stop acting like douchebags