Does anyone have a stock susp. I can rent/buy/have?

I need to swap out my coilovers before the snow flies.

If there’s no-one here, I’ll post a WTB.

I have, but it’s for an s14. :?

You can rent mine for a nominal fee :wink:

why not just post it in the buy and sell from the start.

now not only do you have a thread here but you will then have to start one there after many people jokingly offer you parts for “fees”

LOCKED.

oh look at that… it happened again.

:roll:

GT

Excuse me?

The members section is here for the elite group of members in the club, the same rules don’t apply… I would not post this in chat. I don’t see the problem here, so now it’s unlocked.

I don’t think Chris was joking, it seems reasonable to me. How much do you want, Chris?

you can buy my D2’s and run them in the winter…lol

i have 2 parts cars, one has a receipt for relatively recent shocks and struts,

u can have them if you cna replace them with something, anything, and do all this yourself…

teh car is lcoated in fort erie, about 3 hours frm you i think…

so 6 hours of driving, and 2 hours of labour…not worth it sounds like.

Full suspension working shocks / springs all assembled.
I was going to throw them on my car in case I needed it at all around christmas but I can make do.
If you’re serious how about $40 or something?

It’ll pay my cab fare when I’m at home and the snow is deep :wink:

i dont see why “elite” members can do wahtever they please.

anyone else who would have posted that would have been reamed then locked and told to read the rules.

ii dont care if you are a mod.

play by the rules or make a “elite” buy and sell.

GT

I don’t think driving on any coilovers in -20 is really a good idea :slight_smile:

I’d like to take you up on it, but if I had something to replace them with (other then cinder blocks) I wouldn’t need them!

And by the way, I’m in Barrie now

It’s not about the deep snow, it’s about not wrecking my coilovers. I’d like to be able to drive with a stiff suspension in the snow :slight_smile:

I will take you up on that, provided no-one has a set lying around… I dont know when I can come get them though… be alright if I pm’d you when I will be down in Oakville?

It’s not about the deep snow, it’s about not wrecking my coilovers. I’d like to be able to drive with a stiff suspension in the snow :slight_smile:

I will take you up on that, provided no-one has a set lying around… I dont know when I can come get them though… be alright if I pm’d you when I will be down in Oakville?[/quote]

I am currently in London but the suspension is in oakville with my parents. Just give me a bit of advance warning and I will either get home or give my parents instructions on what to give you.

So what did you do with your old suspension when you put your new one in?

I kept mine because I know that I might have to put them in, in case I
have to drive in winter (which by the looks of it now, is bound to happen :frowning: )

I was young and foolish…

I gave them to Martin (MRWmotorsports) when I bought the coilovers from him… “Nah, I don’t see why I’d need them.” And I need to drive my car this winter :frowning:

Greg I think one good reason for posting here is this:
I’m not going to lend or rent my parts to a random with a few posts.

But a paying member who posts in the members section … at least then I have 20% chance it won’t get stolen or returned in pieces :wink:

And we are elite members. It’s called an advantage. And there is nothing wrong with us calling ourselves elite members because we are. Anybody can become one.

And sorry I only have front springs and struts.

meh.

i guess some people see it different.

thats fine.

Greg I think one good reason for posting here is this:
I’m not going to lend or rent my parts to a random with a few posts.

you have the choice to do wahtever you want.

weather it be a random or teh personwith most posts. you still have choice.

GT

The members section will not get much bigger than it is now, as it is we have a known group - we all have someone who will vouch for us. Not only that but like Syd said, the reason we have a members section is so we have an advantage. In this case it’s helping me, and maybe Chris needs the $40 :wink: I’d rather support him than some guy who just reads buy/sell. This is the club, and where most of the trust is.

I never moderate anything in here unless it’s extreme - and I have never seen a problem.

oh the member section will get bigger…

i know there are alot of people who still continue to donate.

i still have all my club funds back home in my parents room…lol

we better be able to keep track of it all, it is prolly time to pay for some more hosting.