Upstateclipse (Scammer?)

Liam, you’re needed in the LegacyGT forums… more specifically, you need to contact the people you sold parts to… I’m assuming your not a scammer (even though there’s been issues found in numerous subaru threads dating back a year), but you need to contact people and get this shit resolved FAST.

Link for all you reading this:

People have linked you to this forum… and your activity on this forum is of today. Hopefully you see this and get back to everyone and resolve the issue. Hopefully you aren’t scamming people.

Cool find, internet sleuth.

upstateclipse has been on the forums forever, a ton of them to. he sells a lot of things to people, id like to think theres a mishap and someone is jumping to conclusions way to fast.

Well that’s why I posted here, I hope it’s just a big misunderstanding. Just trying to help fellow enthusiasts. that’s all. no hard feelings :slight_smile: (though the guys that bought stuff from him on the LGTforum are slightly disappointed right now)

i understand, its a good find. if you get banned can you even reply to threads?

Liam has the contact information of the people who purchased stuff from him, and they will update the thread when they hear from him…

This has to be a misunderstanding. Liam is a honest guy.

I take it the PM you sent him on this didn’t go through…hence why you’re here airing dirty laundry?

I was just informed by a friend I have on the lgt boards less than a couple hours ago and I believe that I have had my identity used/stolen by a family member. I am resolving that situation as soon as I possibly can. I have been on the majority of local and national boards for an extremely long amount of time and at no time do I scam people. I like to believe that I go out of my way to help people and give very good deals when I sell things. The worst thing I have done over the past 8 years is take longer then I should to ship a few things and the few times that has happened I give a partial refund to compensate the buyer for that.

For the time being I think that is the extent of what I should say until I get a handle on the situation and if anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me.

Yep. Take it to PMs guys.