Buying a 350Z

Hi everyone.I wanna buy an '03 350Z.
My budget is a little tight about 20k.
Is it possible to get one for that kind of money?

yes , theres an orange one on autotrader, go check it out, only diff is you’ll be getting it with higher milage. its selling fo 20k

Most of the US '03s in the trader at that price point are Katrina throw backs, so I would strongly suggest you do your homework before even considering buying.

My advice to you would be to save up a little more and get an '04.5 model.

Good luck.

get another $5000 and buy mine

katrina throwback as in the hurricane never hear about that

Yes, and now you know. :smiley:

^04.5 model!

Hi if your looking for a 350Z i can sell you one for 22K taxes in!

damm, thanks for the info “RealityZ33” i had no idea, i’ll definately by private next summer.

sorry, new to the board and 350z’s, why 2004.5 and newer?

04.5 resolved the transmission problem as well as the suspension “bouncing” issue iirc.

+1 on the 04.5+ them 03 and 04 trannys blew quite often.

also the 350’s has this thing where shit gets loose in the rear end i can’t exactly remember what comes loose maybe some more research on my350 would help you.

you probably mean the rear axle clicking. I’m pretty sure I have it, and there isn’t really any permament solution for it right now.

04.5 resolved “bouncing” issue with better suspension, which is better for cornering :slight_smile:

I had 04.5, my tranny went… Goneinsixty has 03, his tranny never gave him a problem. So I doubt tranny is year specific.

04.5 gives you knee pads too! whoohoo!

^they really helped david out …

:stuck_out_tongue:

^Especially if there’s a girl on top :wink:

LOL

don’t jinx it … original motor + original tranny ftw :slight_smile: i did have the rear axle clicking problem pre-tt, but for some reason it’s gone now with the tt (weird). i also have the infamous 3rd gear grind, but very very very infrequent (maybe once every 2 months), but for some reason my z whistles at highway speeds between 120-130 and ONLY between those speeds.

lots of little quirks with the 03’s, had to replace both my driver and passenger power window motors, but it’s the first gen 350z, so you’d expect these kind of little quirks, none of which were that serious in my case.

I bought a perl white 03 touring for $14,000 cash with only 26,000/km on http://kijiji.ca Car is mint, passed cert and etest easy!

lol goneinsixtyseconds i got the whistle goin on to with my altima ever since i put my new billet grill on i hit 120 and whoooooooooooooo just turn up the music or i just speed up to 140 and its gone.

check this out as far as the whistle goes whoooooooaa!!! whoooooooooo!