Buying car/Truck in the US of A

The warranty problem sounds dumb to me too.

But as for prices, remember when our dollar was only .64US$, we were the ones getting the good deal then.

Hopefully at some point the prices will correct themselves.

After I buy the truck I’m sure it will :axe:

yeeeaaahhhh cars in the US of A are cheaper just look at this 2k2 s2k…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=195952368&dealer_id=78992&car_year=2002&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=used&num_records=25&make=HONDA&distance=100&model=S2000&address=53143&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1158113896218&min_price=&end_year=2007&start_year=2000&lang=en&cardist=42

lol!..nice

hey nick my friends dad just purchased a brand new 06 wrx STi , and FINAL price to his driveway was $42,000 CAD. In canada they are $49,000 and he worked it out final price i belive was $52,000 here. SO he save 10 grand…thats now to shabby if you ask me.

But that is subaru which is apparently fairly marked up in canada. i say try it, well actually i say just keep the spec but if not Titan for sure

They dont correct prices because comsumers get the idea that if they wait the price will come down more. This in tern would lead to less sales…This is why we are getting shfted right now. I think the Murano is the worse vehicle for this, its something like 28% more expensive in Canada…Most impost SUV/Trucks have about a 24 % difference.

If you wanna save money, just buy used.