Bye Bye Buffalo.... :-(

I said that once, too. Now I’ve been back here for over 10 years. And I keep saying I’ll move away again someday. Someday when I’m freakin’ retired I bet. :frowning:

the 16th? just to steal attention from my birthday outting, fergit! :stuck_out_tongue:
ill miss you and the 'naner car…was good getting to know ya…good luck man, you’ll find a man down there in no time :tup:

Ahhhhhhh shit.

Dude Im gonna miss you homeslice. :bu55sexx:

BUt you gotta do whats best for you so its all good :slight_smile:

Im glad we became friends and I will always remember all the great times we had out at O and downtown. :smiley:

Youre a good man and if you ever need anything you let me know :tup:

Seems like all the kewl people are moving away. You, ak, tikkle :cry:

Oh well, I guess I will have to come down to Tampa and rock the fugg out harder then ever before :headbang:

congrats, you will be happy.

:(… you better come down…

i won’t find anybody as crazy as you to party with LOLOL

the southwest air Tampa to Buffalo non-stop FTW

^^^ that’s what i’m talkin about LOL

Good luck man, I wish you all the best.

that sounds like a party

^

everywhere i go is a party.

and everywhere skunk is… is a party as well.

:cry: who am I gonna photoshop now…back to onyx?

good luck man, we’ll miss ya

never really knew you too well, but from what i did know of you, you’re a good guy and i wish you the best of luck down in FL.

good luck dude, gonna miss ya!

when it gets cold here we will all be jealous of skunky

Just make it back for the halloweenie fiesta and I will still love you.

you think you can leave me? bitch

You aint goin anywhere Aaron

trust me… i will do what i can to make the partyyyyyyy

will miss my skunky monkey. huh?

good luck, you’ll forget about buffalo soon enough. Just like when howie promised he’d come up every other weekend because it’s a cheap flight from NYC (howie, no comments about not visiting, i’ll make it down there :wink: )

^^ haha i actually was thinking that same thing. I’m not saying i will be up every weekend, but i will try and make it up as often as possible. But again… i will still be on the speed… so it will be like i never left!!! YAY!!! :lol: