Byron Browns son did indeed hit and run

There’s no way the mayors son wasn’t drunk or high to be running into cars on the street, unless he is a complete retard.

Maybe the son was getting payback at his parents for something…

[quote=“camarojoe,post:8,topic:27194"”]

So if anyone else ended up doing something like this, wouldn’t an arrest and some jail time follow? I can see a local lawyer using this as a precedent for a case. great…

Or is because it is the mayors son, it’s ok? Was he drink? On drugs? Normal people wouldn’t go on a driving spree like he is reported to have done.

The hot new trend in Hollywood is Rehab for 30 days. That fixes everything

[/quote]

please dont hate on rehab. my father was a hardcore alc., went to betty ford for 90days and has been sober ever since. im thankful for rehab opportunities like that.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:23,topic:27194"”]

please dont hate on rehab. my father was a hardcore alc., went to betty ford for 90days and has been sober ever since. im thankful for rehab opportunities like that.

[/quote]

There is a difference between the average person going to rehab and the rich/celeb/elected offical going to rehab. The average person goes to rehab to get help, people in the public eye go to rehab as an excuse to prevent a media shit storm.

[quote=“jeeves744,post:24,topic:27194"”]

There is a difference between the average person going to rehab and the rich/celeb/elected offical going to rehab. The average person goes to rehab to get help, people in the public eye go to rehab as an excuse to prevent a media shit storm.

[/quote]

Ok this statement may be true some of the time, but not all of the time.

I would wager more often than not…

[quote=“jeeves744,post:24,topic:27194"”]

[/quote]

SoloScoob, this is what I meant by it. I know it helps people.
Just the latest trend in politcis or hollywood is they go to rehab and everything is fine. Glad it helped your father :tup:

I feel sorry for the mayor. I read the article in todays paper and it seems to be a simple issue of the kid lied to his parents who trusted him, and now the mayor is paying for it.

Just another reason parents should BEAT THEIR KIDS!

Seriously, when I was younger I wouldn’t have even thought of doing something like this because I know my father would have a serious beating in store for me.

And my mom.

And my uncle.

And, my grandmother.

And my next door neighbor.

It would be congo-line-of beatings, I’m not kidding.

lol, i love how ppl think that beatings will stop kids from doing dumb shit.

ppl just need to start teaching their kids values and morals. Let them know what is right and what is wrong by talking to them when they are younging, and by setting a good example.

behavior breeds behavior, more often then not, you are a direct product of your parents

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:29,topic:27194"”]

ppl just need to start teaching their kids values and morals. Let them know what is right and what is wrong by talking to them when they are younging, and by setting a good example.

behavior breeds behavior, more often then not, you are a direct product of your parents

[/quote]

gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one

[/quote]

When you are young to have no concept of what is right or wrong. All you understand is “if i do that again, dad is going to put his belt across my ass”

[/quote]

HA! You know how many kids I’ve seen or grown up with turn out nothing like their parents (both ends of the spectrum)?

Just wait 'til you have kids…