Byron Borwn is a very inconsiderate driver

so…i went out to lunch with a coupple friends today, and we went to Fudruckers on maple. so we’re driving aloing in my truck, and this black Crown Vic (with Limo tints on it all the way around) is tailgating me EXTREMELY close, then proceded to pass me and cut me off then slamms on the brakes so i almost rear end it (causing me to almost get rear ended as well). we pull into Fudruckers, each taking different entrances, the crown vic cuts me off again and takes my parking spot. i am now quite pissed. so i make a lap around the lot looking for another spot, and as i come back, the guy is getting out of the crown vic. i have the windows down and im like ‘hey, so do u always treat other drivers like that, or am i just special for some reason? learn how to drive , asshole!’ and i flip him off, my one friend procedes to inform me that i just flipped off Byron Brown, the mayor of the city of Buffalo. thing that pisses me off is that you would think he would make some sort of effort to apologize or at least attempt to make some horrible excuse for his driving. i guess i should refer to Newman’s politics thread for the answer to that one lol

Hahaha awesome. :slight_smile:

wow, thats kinda funny

He lives down the street from me, he tried to kill Quad Party this year, a Canisius tradition for decades :mamoru:

inb4mikegetsshotbygovernmentsniperconspiracy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but serriously, just because hes ‘famous’ i dont think she should get off easier for being and asshat.

LOL @ the “Fuck Byron Brown” chants at the quad parties this year!!!

:tup: to flipping off the mayor.

Fuck him, slow talking union humping mofo. The only reason he got voted in is because hes a democrat and the country is currently on a hate all republican kick because the president is a tard. Glad you flipped him off.

Shoulda let all the air out of his tires…

lol :tup: that would of been great

brown is an idiot

Say what you want…he runs a good golf tournament so hes alright with me any day :slight_smile:

Don’t really have a problem with him, except for not being able to listen to him talk for more than 10 seconds. How many times can you say UH in one sentence?

:word: participated in those

That was probably his friend in the black Durango you fucked with a couple a weeks ago, and he was just returning the favor.

Guess he’s just more of a lightning man

canisus has a quad?

WHATTTTTTT!!! what an asshole. (although it seems the BPD always try to kill it every year, in one way or another)

you know, I almost had hope for this guy, just because he wasn’t white… but I’ve realized lately that he’s just another dirty politician who really doesn’t care about anyone but himself and his friend MONEY.

Canisius does have a quad but “Quad Party” actually hasnt been in it since the 21 drinking age came into effect. They used to have basically a college-paid for giant keg party on campus back in the day every year, now it moved to all the houses on the surrounding streets. Most of them have free kegs and such and everyone is out in the streets. Ends up something like this except for the plethora of dudes in the immediate pic. http://www.scottkinmartin.com/QuadParty03/152Loring050203_080.jpg

>Joe when does this party go on?