C5/LSX guys i need some help

nope. its seafoam green i’ll try and take a pic next time i see it

so he is still around ,i kinda miss his calls .

alex - is thsi john
me - yeah why
alex - i have a riddle for ya
me -what the fuck r u talkin about
alex - ya know a riddle
me - what
alex -a question
me- oh ok im busy i gotta go by

OP,

Just save until April and get a non-bottom of the barrel car, why buy now and just have it sitting and making payments…?

stop fucking around and buy Adam’s Z51 C5 for 15k and call it a deal!

Low miles, Spotless and went 12’s stock! what else do you want? lol

what confuses me, is adam wants around 15k for his 6 spd Z51 that has under 70k miles, but your willing to pay 13k for a auto C5 with over 110k!!!

i agree ,his car is mint

Adam is keeping the car

I bet you dont miss him frying computers though.

These cars suddenly get more expensive when nicer weather hits, just like awd and 4wd’s get more expensive when bad weather hits.

adam is no longer selling his car, that was my plan.

and pjb are you nuts? trade you CASH, MY SLED, AND MY CAR, for your mustang??

AHAHAH!!!

I wouldnt pay more then 4 grand for that car…and thats being very generous.

IMO the cars i listed aren’t quite bottom of the barrel, but why buy now? Because in april everyone and their brother are going to be looking for a summer driver, i buy now, may find a better deal. Its gonna sit around all winter for the next four years with payments, whats the difference?

find me another z51 drew!! adams car is sick, but hes keeping it now so im s.o.l

are you 100% set on getting a C5 car?

reason why im asking is LSx powered f-bodys that are 10/11 second street cars are selling for under 10k right now on ls1tech…

looking on ls1tch right now! lol

thats the plan baby, leather seats, targa top, 12 disc cd player… and a 94 gt in my dust hahah

:banghead:banghead def not rich

lmao

Enough people have the same idea as you (buying right now), it dosen’t matter. I know it’s hard, but save up a few grand and you’ll have better options and end up being happier in the end.

edit:

This is a BADASS murdered out SS…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1130377-fs-wtt-blacked-out-02-ss-z28-420rwhp.html

ive noticed, but yeah im dead set on a c5…its what ive wanted since i got that dumbass mustang.

nice, ive searched there alot theres been a couple but most everything on there and on corvette forum are wicked far away.

that is pretty sick, theres a mid 11 sec f-body on their too thats siiick. but i wont be satisfied unless its a vette

I hear ya.

ill have something for the summer. whether i buy it now, or save up a few grand and buy it in april-ish doesnt really matter as mentioned. i just wanted some input on those three cars i mentioned before.