C5 Vette drifts and hits gard rail today... can you say splintered fiberglass?!?

so im runnin to work today because i had forgot my phone there when i got off… yea i know smart move, anyways so im gettin on the highway, and there is a really clean blacked out c5 in front of me gettin onto the ramp, now the ramp has a 90 degree turn to the left to get on, so im directly behind the vette, not being an asshole, nothing, and he drifts the 90degree turn, now it did snow letely, and the townships did throw down all that shitty sinders and crap, so im thinkin this is a bad idea. then i think to myself, WOW, i called that one as the vette’s nose smashes the gard rail on the inside of the turn… little too much gas, the ass end just kept on comin’ after he splinters the fiberglass and his corner lights pop out and shatter, he never really stops, but hammers it (i guess in embarssment) down the ramp and onto the highway, leaving fiberglass and corner lenses chillin on the on ramp… what a dumb ass learn to drive… or just dont be a jackass on teh street. anyways, so im on my way back from gettin my phone (whos the dumbass now) and hes chillin there pickin up parts on the ramp, while on the phone… and just think if i hadnt forgotten my phone, none of this would never have happened, or maybe he would have driven like an asshole even if i werent behind him, however i have a good feeling my wing had something to do with it. oops :eek3:

Gard Rail: 1
Corvette: 0

Corvette ----> :idb: <----- gard rail OWNED!!!

its spelled guard

pics?

:stupid:

no, he took off, i dont have pics, i was gonna stop to check it out if he stopped, but i think he was afraid of someone turnin’ his plates in.

and i didn’t know this was a spelling bee… sorry

GUARD