CA vs SR vs KA vs..........

Another benefit of a KA… hauling corpses…

http://www.jsoucy.org/iraq/images/Iraqi_worker.jpg

i did, and ran the best of 102.33mph.

ps: do u need a tow sir?

imma go with

FJ20 > all

I don’t know why there is the misconception that the ka can’t rev high. When boosted with a decent sized turbo (not t25) the ka will rev to 7000rpm and still be making very decent power and torque, even past its peak.
Comparing whether a ka can rev as high as an sr is retarded. The ka’s longer stroke means that the pistons are travelling faster at a given number of revolutions, so of course it won’t rev as high.
Thats my brief semi-drunken rant

keep it going…

cheers! lol… SR ownz joo Scotty lol :E

When I win the lottery I’m gonna build up an RB30 that gets banned by the UN, because everytime I launch the torque knocks the earth off its axis a little more, making the days longer or shorter depending on which way I’m facing.

You forgot to add that the head design sucks balls!!! Overheat much BITCH!!! :finga:

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA that is awesome!

i hope you are not reffering to your engine… :E

You forgot to add that the head design sucks balls!!! Overheat much BITCH!!! :finga:[/quote]

Hmmmm, how come the SR’s ports can flow alot more than the KA’s.??? I agree it does have cooling problems.

And you forgot to add the the ring’s on the KA’s pistons suck ass for forced induction.

i hope you are not reffering to your engine… :E[/quote]

i THINK its my timing … dont worry , it will revive during summer!! than its td07s time.

vg or rb power, why settle for less?

You forgot to add that the head design sucks balls!!! Overheat much BITCH!!! :finga:[/quote]

Hmmmm, how come the SR’s ports can flow alot more than the KA’s.??? I agree it does have cooling problems.

And you forgot to add the the ring’s on the KA’s pistons suck ass for forced induction.[/quote]
Lets see some flow charts. :roll:

this thread is ka24 HATE, lol

ussually its the ca getting bashed but meh.

i think they are all good motors to me:

ca - awsome design, great motor minus being a dinosaur

ka- displacement but its a truck motor

sr- increases resale value of the car, made cheap

man I can’t believe people still talk about this debate! RB is just better than everything jeez! jk jk jk. :E

B16 for life!

LS VTEC is betta