cadi cts with all four big brakes.. v8 400 hp 6 spd?

beside my work the dentist just bought a new cts… IT HAS 4 PISTON CALIBAR’S FRONT AND BACK!! 17 or 18 inch rims… duals’… 400 hp… 6 spd… huge brake disc’s… just as pimp as a cadi could get!

anyone look into these things! this car’s truely almost a sports car thats just pimp!!

its not a normal cts! :cool:

CTSV w/ the LS6. I want! I’ve been into them since they were just a rumor. They’re only a tick slower than a Z06 around Nurburgring which is a very long course so that’s amazing for a 3800# car.

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/models/gallery.jsp?model=ctsv

-TJ

yeah i like the CTS-V too…

the only bad thing i read was there are some quality issues in the drivetrain that makes it a little inferior to its compitition…(M’s, S’s, etc…)

wow… LS6

starting at 50g’s… i new that car was bad ass!

I haven’t heard this… but what are the complaints? The engine and tranny are the LS6 straight out of the Z06 and the MN6 (at least that’s what cad’s site says, I would have figured it’d use the Z06 M12) which are generally loved by the mags.

-TJ

It was in a magazine i have at home…if i can remember i’ll look it up tonight and fill you in tomorrow

here is the info…don’t know how true it is…i’m just relaying info

“Cadillac failed to engineer the the vehicle to handle the additional torsional loading of the new engine. The suspension mounting points, the suspension members or the frame itself is flexing under the strees of th engine and tire combo. Frying the clutch and rubber eliminates the torque demands on the suspension & frame, whiel subjecting other components of the vehicle to a lot of premature wear.”

I guess it was just a reliability issue…but still a concern.

I still like the car…and if i had money to burn…i would pick one up.

Base Price, USD $48,000 Engine Type 16-valve V8
Powertrain Layout front engine/rwd Displacement, cc 5665
Horsepower@rpm 400@6000 Torque lb-ft@rpm 390@4800
Curb Weight, lb 3847 0-60 mph, sec 4.7
1/4 mile, sec@mph 13.1@109 700 ft slalom, mph 66.0
60-0 mph, ft - Top Speed, mph 155

pretty fast for such a big ass car:) me like

:confused: :confused:

i will never ever pay $50,000 for a GM product…