Cage or no cage street car.

I believe its 150mph+. Paul stole my rule book yesterday or Id check it for ya :lol:

Per IHRA Rules, vehicles running faster than 150 mph must have a functional parachute.

Cage it you sally.

“How did Justin die”

“Well he accidentally set off his fire suppression system…couldn’t see anything hit his head on cross bar of his roll cage and died…all while going through the mighty taco drive thru…”

We can only wish.

i want the chute just cuz it would look pimp goin down the street…

But it kills the sleeper look, when I tell people it just got a few bolt ons.

you could be like that orange first gen, put a wing on it and claim that “the wing holds it back”

:bloated:

So simply put, would I need a roll cage or at least a half care for my car? I’m not planning on being any faster than 12s.

i wouldnt even consider it. no faster than 12s, no way would i put a cage or bar in it. just tie up the car with subframes and the such

Plz 10pt cage, helmet, firesuit, 3 drive shaft loops, scatter shield, fire suppression…Don’t cut any corners for safety when your running 12s.

lol. buncha pussies, my only safety device in the cobra was my sidewaiz fubu hat

Yes but that only mad 500whp with 25k into it…

fixed

haha agreed

on the most conservative tune u could ever think of lol

If you want to be a street fagot then don’t put a cage in the car, if you want to go to the race track then put a 6 point at least. What are you looking for?

just trying to be faster then you jimbo :slight_smile:

Them are call out words SON! ha What are ya looking for?

I don’t know Jim runs 7.9 every year for the past 3 years lol