Cages, androids, callouts and puppies? Go on... [split]

AFRAID

only 150 in an s2000 i’m not worried. At least this one has rear discs.

Let me put this a little simpler for you.

A cage isn’t the end all be all to vehicular safety.

Its a key element.

When combined with other necessary elements, they work together to save lives, they best they possibly can.

Think of it as a puzzle piece, you cant complete the puzzle without all the pieces on the table.

This isn’t me pretending to knowing everything. Its me restating the obvious.

By the way, what is your point anyway? that he is better off without any added safety equipment in a convertible car with 1000whp???

Its okay… he took my one sentence and ran off to left field with it to argue points b through z while ignoring point a. Point a being that an s2000 will do better in a roll over than a miata. But somehow im ignorant? Fuck if I know… dudes being a clown.

you know what would do even better in a roll over?

a car with a roof

fuck this roadster junk

This is an open top debate of miata vs s2000. Identical situations… not some.crazy fucking scenario involving catastrophic destruction from doing barrel rolls down the grand canyon.

My ass it is I’m a fucking moderator this discussion will be whatever the fuck I want it to be about.

ACTUALLY.

Lets go back in history. VLAD posted a a picture of a Miata (just becasue it was a blanket thought on his behalf that a roadster is a roadster, shame on him I guess)

You jumped in and said the S2000 is built much better than the Miata.

All I said was both should and in most places (minus the exemption you found) require a proper cage to compete on said track. Didnt and still dont give a flying fuck if its a MX5, S2K, Z3, Boxter, or a a MGB. No top + speed + crash = less of a change of survival with or without a cage.

I am calling you and PSI ignorant because its thinking like you two are doing that UNDERBUILDS things that can harm you if something went wrong. Fuck if I care if you two die in a wreck in your verts without taking proper precautions.

I would rather build something that can withstand some “crazy fucking scenario involving catastrophic destruction from doing barrel rolls down the grand canyon” than skimp by and chance it like you guys seem to think is acceptable.

Where am I going wrong with this???

Because I never brought up cages in my original statement. Go quote my first response. I said am s2000 would come out a lot better than what glad posted. THAT’S IT. I never said don’t get a cage. NEVER. But like I said you took my one sentence and ran off to left.field so you could jump down my throat. My only debate was that the a pillar on an s2000 is stronger than a miata. Its also reflected that way by organizations. That’s why if I went to do an HPDE I could drive there in a 100% stock s2000 and hit the track with my top down. You cannot do that in a miata. I never promoted or demoted the use of a cage.

Most HPDE organizers do not allow roofless (read as gay) cars without a cage regardless of make/model/color/willingness of it’s occupants to be decapitated.

Just did

I got that you fucking idiot. Now please see my FIRST reply to you… # 987 It doesn’t mention a cage AT ALL! its calling you out on your opinion about the A pillars! LOL All my cage talk even remotely towards you was only becasue of the progression of the entire conversation going on in the last 5 pages, and you got half wrapped up in a reply!!! If anything YOU turned words around with the left field grand canon talk!

So Cliff, riddle me this: if this was your car and you were trying to prepare to bring it to a track to post a 10 sec 145+mph pass would you want a cage?

Am I the “HE” here???

Becasue if so YOU took the first stab at me saying I twisted your words, when I didnt mention the word cage at all to you what so ever prior to that quote!

:rofl

Yeah im a fucking idiot. You’re beyond a clown. Why don’t you just leave the forum again you useless piece.of shit. You do all this shit talking yet don’t race shit, don’t have shit to race. You race your fuckin gums.

I don’t give a fuck about a 145mph race. Im saying this… open your useless fucking eyes. An s2000 will do better in a rollover comparesd to a miata. You dumbshit.

had to break this up a little cause this had me almost in tears laughing:

:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup

You quote me in your first response then bring up fucking cages you stupid ass. Im done with this debate. Fed up with complete retardation.

:rofl

I knew i couldt stay away from this place for long! hahaha I made it what 4 weeks! LOL

COMEATMEBRO hahahaha

I get it YOU CLIFFFFF WIN! S2K Windshield pilla > MX5 windshield pillar

Is that what you wanted to hear??? Becasue once again, I never doubted that all I did was call you out half jokingly to go jump up and down on yours to prove it! Andddd as I said i never said “cliff doesnt know cages, KK knows allllll!”

Annnnd once again the “Mike doesnt have shit, so he doesnt know shit” comes up. LOL Sorry bro, who never met me or stepped foot on my property. Maybe its becasue I never posted anything about what I have under the knife on here recently? Infact, the pile of chromoly begs to differ thats sitting in my position.

I will use your last quote when I make my KK comeback thread!

So its PSI thinks I cant build a fast car, and Cliff and Hybrid theory think I cant build a cage. CHECK.

STFU

and I didnt quote you numbnuts. I put

Cliff in my first response! and didnt bring up cages with you!

hahahahah

Humor me and multi quote every post since vlad posted the pic of yourself and me in order. Maybe I am mistaken??? If so I will hand deliver $10 to you tonight.

No offense kk but you have 14 “9 second” projects going on… Anyone can say they have a fucking project, why not execute one???

This is me speaking for myself wanting to know. Not questioning your skills…

I totally 100% agree with you. No offense taken. Now that we are on the same page, does not completing an entire project for myself DISALLOW me from expressing my opinion or voicing facts for automotive related subjects???

Time to execute is the issue I have. simple as that. I wish I had a night to sit on my ass next to my wife and watch tv… but I havnt had that luxury in months. To busy building shit for everyone else, and shame on me for not posting every moment of my life here to justify myself.