Cages, androids, callouts and puppies? Go on... [split]

And its going to rain for the track rental tomorrow Eric. The rain date is thursday the 20th

cages do work bro. and dont take this as any personal attack.
here is my point:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Js_BYaU80w[/ame]

he obviously is fine because he had the proper harness and helmet. but not everyone will wear one on the street, so if you crash then your most likely fucked. but at the track with everything you would be fine.

Did you just post a video of a guy with a helmet on??? Is this a joke???

So this guy has a certified cage worth just as much as most people’s cars on this site and he’s wearing a helmet… And has no interior…

Anything can happen. when it’s your time to die, it’s your turn… Especially at high speeds.

Travis pastrana crashing in a desert in a car that’s more safe than a fucking tank brings nothing to this thread…

His cage has more thought into it then most cars out on the road today. Thats one case where an over engineered roll cage worked. What about Dale Earnhardt? He had a crazy cage and still died.

didnt earnhardt snap his neck or something from not wearing a neck brace? idk dont follow nascar.

im not saying you are invincible with a cage in the car, just said they work when done right. and im not telling anybody to put one in their car because its not my car and i dont tell people how they should modify their vehicles. unlike people on here do :lol

How about the hundreds of other times he crashed and walked away?

If you understood the incident the cage didn’t have much to do with the cause of death. The forces his body went through from the impact are what killed him. Not becasue he was smooshed like a bug from an improper cage.

infact Ill save you a google search:

“These (factors) included the uncommon severity and trajectory of the car’s impact with the wall, an immediately prior collision with (Ken Schrader’s car) that put him out of position, and a separation of the left lap belt under load that allowed greater motion within the car,” Raddin said.

i might make it out for that :wink:

Im thinking about getting a puppy and I’ll need a cage for him. Any suggestions??

Which your argument here just validated the point that cages dont always matter when it comes to crashing.

someones coming down to my store with a purebred blue nose pit, you want em??? real cheap. lol srs

:facepalm

nothing always matters for everything in life.

You said an over engineered cage saved travis and his co driver. Yet an equally engineered cage you think killed Dale Sr. When in fact NASCAR and a 1 MILLION DOLLAR INVESTIGATION conducted proved it had NOTHING to do with the cage!

thus making your “point” is so far in left field its retarded.

I was kidding about getting a pup lol. I wish I could take it tho, always wanted a pit. I just dont have the space/time for any animal right now.

damn, ok lol…

Whats the deal with the pup, Dave?

I buy cheap and then I sell high… nah jk lol… Someone just called up and said they got a 1 month old purebred blue nose they wanna get rid of. There coming down now… Im gonna grab it regaurdless whether I make or loose money on em as the owners dont sound too “fit” for the dog and I love animals more then people :confused: …If anyone on here wants the dog for whatever I get it for they can have em… a tip would be nice though as its a $1k+ dog :wink:

Autopower

Perfect!!

Actually my point is still in the same field just you hate to admit that you can’t win this argument because you even stated that a cage does not play a roll in every crash as I stated about dale earndhart and about pastrana. Different types of force will cause different types of trauma. Stop acting like you know every thing.