Cal-Soy

Hey, i’m Cal, 17, dont own a 240 (yet), though i’m looking to get one, i’m in R-Hill at the Bayview & 7 area. Friend reccomended the site to me and i think its great.

I frequent SON and Dorikaze, heard that TNC meets are the shit so i’m looking towards TNC now.

I currently drive a family GOLF. Total weaksauce, hoping to move into an s13 in a month or two. Constantly looking for THE hatch for me. KA24DE ftw!

-cal

hhaha welcome! my HD haha

HAHA Aychdee and PYC lives!

welcome to the boards!

welcome!

ah Cal , yeah i this is one of my other friends too . hes a good man …hes the first to give praise to nissans but will probably be the last to actually own one.

=.=" I’ll have you know, unlike the man above me who think’s he’s asian, i am a man of truth and honesty; I am Asian.

we can correct that easily.:R

wooT… another asian bro…

I can picture Rabbit as an asian wannabe-- kinda like how Anthony answers his cell with a “Wai?”

:LOL

Who knows, maybe there’s an award like, “#1 JDM Cuban”?
I’ve gone to pho with rabbit and all he orders is a huge plate of fried vegetables. Then again, rabbits dont eat meat.

=.="

hahaha… i remembered that…

from what i hear this rabbit eats meat. sausages to be precise. rofl!!!

Lol, whatever he’s a good man, whom i owe 5 bucks to. I took it to screw around with him, but i went home with it. Honestly though, who goes to pho, and doesnt order anything but fried vegetables? “jaa leung” to be precise.

for the record i ate before i came to pho so i wasn’t that hungry , secondly alex u take it up the ass , thirdly me and TK are more asian then most asians put together / we;r so yellow were dark , and fourthly chu ur a dumbass …**** U GUYS IM GOING HOME.

Awwww, i’m sorry rabbit!~ ohkay ohkay i owe you some money and an apology “jaa leung” is an awesome dish!

welcome to the forums hope you enjoy :x:X

Sorry for the random bump in thread… but **** off rabbit! i just paid a deposit on that s13 anth hooked me up with!!!

YEA!

they from the sand dunes of the orient HAHAHAHA!!

lol listen to this one talk saying you like it up the bum yet somones getting a hello kitty car lmao… right…
i think you and tk are little closer than friends. cause i know tk bats backwards.

":::

Cal, It took me 2 years from the time I signed up on SON until I bought a car. BOY were people fed up with me lol…

your mom bats backwards… anyways Cal has a car now so HA!!!