Calgary Cruise/Photoshoot

What’s up guys? Havent met any of you from this site so im thinkin we should meet up and go for a cruise, take some photo’s, grab some dinner. Im open to meet up anywhere, thought downtown would be dope. Im thinkin sometime this weekend cause my car should be fixed, and I wanna get in a good drive before I park it until I go back to BC. So if you’re down add your name to the list, and say what day/time would work for you. Oh and if you want to get a hold of me and discuss this, 771-2833. cheers

1. Brent - 89’ Laurel - Saturday/Sunday anytime during the day/night

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/627/meetcopymz4.jpg

This is a good idea, I was thinking about having a summer kickoff bbq at my shop with some of the guys possibly in a couple weekends. I will think of a good weekend (not may long) and we could maybe start or end here with a big ring of cars around a bbq? Thoughts.

im dowwwnnnnnn :partyman:

Im down but it has to be Sunday cause i always work Saturdays. Down town is a good idea though.

Mmmm BBQ :tonqe: I’m down for that. What time are you think?

maybe a photoshoot at the infamous 9th ave and 6th or 8th(?forgot which street) spiral parking lot i believe Z3NKI and Shoaib had some pics up there when they had their cars.

*from jdm’s website

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9708/imagecq7.jpg

Well I have insurance until may 11th, and I still cant get my car running… Anyone out there wanna help so we can rip this photoshoot?

I am in!

Sounds like good times, I’m in :partyman:

I love Calgary, get some dates up and I may just make the drive and join you guys.

Lets do it this Friday night, or even if a couple of you wanna do a photoshoot/dinner or somethin let me know! Cheers

im down for a cruise friday 8)

I wish I wasn’t so f-n busy.

We can do it sometime around 7 if ur busy during the day, 240driftz give me a shout if u wanna cruise/photoshoot… same goes for anyone else, give me a shout at 771-2833. Would be good to meet some people before my cars off the road for a bit. Cheers

sounds good…and yea im going to have to do it around that time also…i usualy get off work at 6:30 unless i get off early.

So are we just meeting up at Jason’s shop on Friday?

If someone can give me directions, and its cool with him. I dont kow anywhere cool in this city to snap pics, so you guys will have to lead the way. So lets say Friday at 7? So I guess we’re just waitin for approval from Jason, and we’ll go from there. Im stoked, I finally got the damn car running properly

Yah Jason wtfbbq! I want bbq at Jasons! friday or sat afternoon!!

ya nice big parking lot there, tons of space!

bbq on jason thanks for offering bud! lol jk